Replies

• The leftist commies are trying to get as much money for their campaign coffers for the next centery, because President Trump is shutting off all their money laundering avenues. They won't be able to pay those that played to destroy America from within.

• Indeed they will pay

• It is very easy to spend someone else's money! 

nancy is NOT nutty! She knows exactly what she's doing, and she doesn't care how she's hurting our country. She is a globalist. Like the Clintons, and by the way I think all of these people are not just sick in the head they are downright evil, they are looking toward a new world order, and that day will come according to Bible prophecy, but they want to be at the top of the echelon of governing when that day comes. Their punishment for what they're doing will come someday when they're face-to-face with the living God and will be called to account for the crimes that they committed against God's world while serving the evil one!

• I hope they never see the day, in which case they will have sold their souls and our country to satan for nothing. And they already have.

• Yes they will pay. 

• I started this comment 3 times. I'll be damned if I know what to say about this bumbling idiot. See why I hate living in Mexifornia with all these brain-dead dummies. God help us. TRUMP 2020

• So why dont you leave.  California is doomed.

• That is why there is a mass exodus from California! And they are trying to claim it is white flight, but it is not white flight, it is flight from a horrible government that is taxing people have to death, and ruining everything pleasant about society in that was at one time such a beautiful state‼️

FYI People Who lives there and want to leave, should hurry up and do it. The legislators in Sacramento are considering imposing an "exit tax" And people who leave the state. They want to tax the sale of the person's house. I told some I know that I dearly love about it, because if they were to impose an exit tax, when this young couple would sell their home and move out of California the exit tax would eat up all of the equity that they have built in their little house. It would leave them no money to start over someplace else! Talk about evil! And greed! Because that's what that exit tax is. If they impose it it is a horrible thing to do! This is supposed to be still a free country but the people that are in government are finding ways do you serve peoples freedom! It's seeing more and more, and it is terrible to see!

• They already tax the sale of homes.  Transfer tax stamps.  Check with your local Title Company

• This would be a new tax, added to the tax they already take from the sale of a home. This is a special tax design to take a percentage of your net after other property taxes and expenses are paid on the sale of a home when you are moving out of the state and wanting to take your money with you. They're losing a lot of money due to people leaving.  I already know they tax the sale of homes!  I'm telling you this is something new and different designed to tax people who are moving out of the state !

This reply was deleted.