ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, I hope she tries! That would be fun to watch!😝

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸TRUMP 2020!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍👍👍

• She clearly is out of her mind. Her brain must be pickled by what ever she been drinking. President Trump will take the helm once more and finally deal with these traitors.

• No, she is fearful of what will happen if pres. Trump is permitted a second term ... she fears that Pres. Trump will finally DRAIN THE SWAMP and she will spend her remaining days looking at the world thru bars.

• She is out of her mind and has been for a long time. She and Biden should be given rooms next to each other in the senior citizen home or better yet, adjoining cells in a prison.

• They need to be in a cell together so piglosi can play with biden's leg hairs and creepy joe can sniff on piglosi while they both babbled away in their narcissistic B.S.

• Russell, Edie, they need to be on a gallows together, and swing for their TREASON!!!!!  I volunteer to pull the lever that drops them through, and hitlery, fuhrer obama, schumer, the pile of shiff, aoc (another ordinary communist) and the rest of the devildemocommiecrat TRAITORS!!!!!

• She's evil‼️

• PURE!

• These sort of verbal challenges to the electoral process bring into question the veracity of our elections... they set the stage for insurrection and revolution and are completely irresponsible when made by senior members of the Government.

• absolutley.

This reply was deleted.