ADMIN

politics nazi checking papers Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

People need “immunity passports” if they want the economy reopened.  At least, that’s the crazy idea The Washington Post decided to push.

The Post published an insane op-ed advocating for this proposal by Vital Strategies Director of Public Health Law Aaron Schwid and Resolve to Save Lives CEO Tom Frieden.

The two authors argued that “as more and more people are vaccinated, it’s time to carefully design a system of ‘immunity passports.’” As the op-ed stated, “These passports would serve as a form of proof of immunity, allowing people who have immunity to engage in some activities others cannot.” A Big Government tracking system that is necessary to shop or travel. I think we all read about that somewhere. 

The authors were giddy that “immunity passports” were already being developed:

Immunity passports for covid-19 — although controversial for scientific, practical and ethical reasons — are already being developed. We need minimum standards to get this right.

They spewed that “we need practical and universal standards to verify who has been vaccinated.” The United States, said Schwid and Frieden, “currently uses a paper-based system (upon receiving the vaccine, people receive a coronavirus vaccination record card with basic information on it) with few security features that could serve as a trustworthy, official certificate.” Oh, but “[n]othing prevents these documents from being lost or stolen, and the opportunities for and consequences of fraud are high.” [Emphasis added.]

read more:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/business/joseph-vazquez/2020/12/28/nuts-washpost-op-ed-wants-immunity-passports-opening

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These people are crazy.  It's a good thing Pres. Trump will still sit in the Oval Office for the next 4 years, huh?

• Paul, I think so!!!!!

This reply was deleted.