Replies

• Um, let's do it NOW. All we ever get is off-putting promises for "the future," but the future never comes, and meantime everything gets worse all the time and the powers that be never do their job, yet they still get paid. I am sick to death of it.

• That's why I'm done with the Republican party of cowards. We're tired of all the talk, we want action now! You don't see the Dems sitting around whining about everything. They're on the ball getting things done! Even if it's dastardly deeds.

• You got that right, Jane. I'm there with you.

• Whining? - Do the demonrats face constant attacks from the deep state or from msm? 

• Yes; they whine no matter how much destruction they get away with. They will never be satisfied.

• Same here!!

• Fuck that waiting until 2022. Our country is going down in flames around us and the politicos want to talk about re-electionDrain the swamp...now.  Whatever it takes.

• Great resolve!

• Their first problem is that they are still playing by the rules. The Democrats chucked the rules out the window long ago. The dumb Repubs. still haven't realized this.

• These two should be running this country.  They know what it takes and along with President Trump this country would be great.  

This reply was deleted.