ADMIN

8629197487?profile=RESIZE_710x

A group of migrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border were photographed on Tuesday wearing T-shirts and carrying signs that said, “Biden please let us in!”

The migrants were photographed at the San Ysidro crossing port in Tijuana, Baja California, carrying signs and shouting slogans in support of President Joe Biden’s proposed immigration policies, Fox News reported.

Biden is working to process as many as 25,000 asylum seekers who were waiting in Mexico under the Trump administration’s Migrant Protection Protocol program.

There has also been a rapid influx of child migrants crossing the border, but the Biden administration has refused to label it a “crisis.”

The number of migrant kids crossing the border is on pace to exceed the all-time record by 45 percent and the administration does not have enough beds to shelter them all, Axios reported.

read more here: https://www.westernjournal.com/numerous-migrants-photographed-wearing-biden-shirts-border/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=libertyalliance&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=libertyalliance

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't look like migrants to me. Too well fed and dressed

• How did they get them?  Something stinks.

• They ALL dress better than my kids-  WHO is paying??   $$$$$$$$$$$$

• what's wrong with this picture?

• WHAT'S RIGHT WITH IT? LOL

• Leftist stupidity acted out to numb the sensibilities and expectations. 

Impeachment after 2022 election takeover for sure.

• Bidxen will not last until 2022. Harris will be President.

• But would she last?

• So where is the safety of the citizens from the virus.I say hell with wearing the mask time to open all business if this idiot doesn't care of protecting the border from people with the virus coming in then hell to his polices

• This is criminal !!!!!

This reply was deleted.