ADMIN

NEVER FORGET what evil is... During lengthy standing ...

Rep. Tom Emmer (R-MN), Chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC), stopped by Breitbart News Saturday and gave the following message to Democrat politicians: “Retire or you’re going to lose next fall.”

Boyle opened the show asking the Chairman his plans for Republicans to retake the majority in the U.S. House of Representatives and remove Rep. Nancy Pelosi from the Speaker’s position.

“You win campaigns with great candidates, with the right message, and with enough resources to make sure that message gets out. I don’t expect that we’re ever going to have their resources. I mean, these democrats they burn money in the streets, Matt,” Emmer said. “But again, we have enough resources, we have the right candidates, we have the message. We’re going to be very successful.”

Emmer went on to discuss the Republicans’ record-breaking recruitment numbers ahead of the 2022 midterm elections.

“Right now, we’re once again breaking records. Recruitment, we’ve got over 830 candidates that have already been filed as Republicans for the U.S. House,” he said. “In that number, there’s a record number of women, there’s a record number of candidates from minority communities, record number of veterans.”

read more:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/27/exclusive-nrcc-chair-tom-emmer-to-democrats-retire-or-youre-going-to-lose-next-fall/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• With one flip of a switch, the Dems win.  What have we done to correct the laws and remove those machines.  Did the dems really win NJ?  Really?  While you watched the VA with glee, they quietly flipped te switch in NJ.  The evidence is there.  But, like sheep led astray....  Alert!...God calls us to action... enough of the talk.  Oh, you are waiting for the flip,of the switch to act!  They know this and will be prepared for your silly onslaught.  Martial Law will be declared and you will be crushed.  The time to act is now!  Sad.

• John, I would like to do more but I am old, poor, and very disabled.  My left arm is totally paralyzed and I can barely walk, and only for very short distances.  I am willing to die to preserve our liberty, and probably will, but I won't be much help when the shooting starts and I can't participate in mass demonstrations.  Those younger, healthier, and wealthier will have to carry the load that I can't.

• Can someone drive and push you?  With 5,000,000 marchers, there should not be shooting.

• I'm not in a wheel chair.  I use a cane but can't go very far

• Get a wheel chair.  Support the costs for those you know who are going!

• I have a wheel chair but don't have to use it.  Do you want to drive me there and push me?  I don't object to the idea but can't do it on my own, either  physicalyl or financially.  I will not invade any government buildings nor participate in any vandalism.

• Use it.  Have a local friend push you.  No guns.  No violence.  Walk into the Capitol and WH.  Republicans officials can open the doors for us. 

• But the people who can't go should give those who do support.

• Yes!

• Mike, I don't have anything to give, the devildemocrat inflation is destroying what little I survive on.  I don't have money laying around.  I live in a 112 year old house and drive a 22 year old car with 178,000 miles on it and can't afford the heart medicine my wife needs and insurance will no longer pay for.  I will be 72b in less than 2 months and both of us are disabled.  If I could help physically or financially I would be honored to do so.

This reply was deleted.