ADMIN

Anthony Fauci: Sports might not happen this year - Page 2

A new NPR report suggests the global response to COVID-19 may have been reached on a flawed premise.

Mounting evidence suggests the coronavirus is more common and less deadly than it first appeared.

The evidence comes from tests that detect antibodies to the coronavirus in a person's blood rather than the virus itself.

The tests are finding large numbers of people in the US who were infected but never became seriously ill. And when these mild infections are included in coronavirus statistics, the virus appears less dangerous.

"The current best estimates for the infection fatality risk are between 0.5% and 1%," says Caitlin Rivers, an epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.

That's in contrast with death rates of 5% or more based on calculations that included only people who got sick enough to be diagnosed with tests that detect the presence of virus in a person's body.

Many people will recall the fatality risk debate that took place prior to and in the early stages of the lockdowns. There was much discussion over how deadly the virus was and what the collective response to the virus should be.

read more:

https://fee.org/articles/npr-mounting-evidence-suggests-covid-not-as-deadly-as-thought-did-the-experts-fail-again/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know plenty of women who'd be happy if Trump grabbed their pussy. I'm sure it's no different for you and your daughter. Trump 2020!!!

• Fauci and the so called experts recommended shutting down the economy, social distancing and face masks. Those things didn't do anything. Thank the Lord that we have a great leader in President Trump who knows better than to listen to these unelected idiots. Under Trump's leadership governors opened the economy again, the stock market is booming again, and people are going back to work again. And what a surprise covid related deaths aren't going up! Who knew? Trump did, but certainly not that fraud Fauci.

• Look at Sweden,  although their immigration policy and economics is arguable the coutry never closed down and never implemented masks ?

• Marty Farrell: 

TRENDPOST:
      There is clear evidence that Sweden’s higher death rate is not the result of keeping the economy open.
      Some three-quarters of Swedes who have died from the virus have been either in nursing homes or receiving at-home care, their average age was 86 years old... and only about 4 percent of the deceased had no serious preconditions.
      Sweden’s leading virologist, Dr. Anders Tegnell, admitted mistakes were made in not making these facilities safer from the virus, and he made it known those mistakes are being corrected.
      The Public Health Agency in Sweden is confident that the softer lockdown approach, which allowed schools below college level; businesses such as cafés, restaurants, and night spots to remain open; and parks and recreation facilities to remain open, will in the long term be shown to be the more sustainable solution.
      As we have noted, while the rest of Europe, the U.S., and many nations’ economies are in sharp decline from the lockdown, with millions out of work, businesses going bankrupt, and poverty rising, Sweden’s GDP grew at an annual rate of 0.4 percent from January through
      ...........Trends Journal...Trends Research Institute

• This man Fauci has had plans for years for us .....

https://nihrecord.nih.gov/2018/05/18/who-director-general-tedros-vi...

WHO Director-General ‘Tedros’ Visits NIH
      Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreysus, director-general of the World Health Organization, visited NIH on Apr. 20, when he met NIH leadership at Stone House.
    • Well they also said that heat would kill the "virus" but it seems to be getting hotter as we head towards the summer here in Texas and yet the numbers continue to climb for positive cases...

• The CDC is currently under investigation as to the fake numbers. You are also under the spell of the main stream conspiracy news media. The conspiracy news media hates Trump and they also hate that Trump created the avenue for the greatest economy in US history intil the virus hit. Heat DOES kill the virus. The CDC i sbeing investgated for using fake numbers. Here in Oklahoma an agency was caught using "unused" swabs and reporting them as positive cases. This is being done all over the country. Then there is also the fat that if a person has a heart attack in the hospital, the faility has been offering up to 2,000 dollars to the family to allow the hospital to list them as a COVID death. All treating facilities get $39,000 dollars for each death connected to COVID19. I know of one family that was offered $1,500 dollars to allow the facility to list the deceased as a COVID patient. The CDC has been caught using fake results to inflate the numbers. The main stream conspiracy news media all know about this, but their hate for Trump is driving the fake news. If you get your info from the conspiracy news media then you are being manipulated.

• Allen Blaine:  check out this video for an insight.

https://www.facebook.com/sarahsage.theblood/videos/2656292954609479...[0]=68.ARBMoQSsZ0aHcxAw4ensQaMmLqh7hsw9BNnM3Q_PsvPeHTKD9whNvvrgYbHOIsR98stIWpebKfHCcSGPFfFBhLmk15xwywu4B9GTyP-sBMiRyVMh7EJJ__jVNbvYiW6-colmnPDrz7Prx2KOhK1fwcraC3UjD4AMh-Ik-mSIQQeeKCxaoDZNx81-kXbJ-tGmT5oQ8_42MQ_JSO43YPbXRW2phVbm&__tn__=K-R

I’m now 100% convinced that the 5G/Vaccine/Crypto combo is The Mark of The Beast. I have no more doubt. It’s in the bag.... Also, the mainstream media and the Pentagon has now introduced UFOs to the masses. Perhaps they’re going to use the UFO disclosure as an excuse to cover up The Rapture when The Saved suddenly disappear.. #cyborg #transhumanism #quantum #supercomputer @instagram.com/TheBlood at Instagram or @The Blood on Facebook "The Blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sin." 1 John 1:7 . . ***I do not endorse pastors or presidents.***

Posted by Sarah Sage on Sunday, May 3, 2020
    • Thank you for responding I was actually being sarcastic! I know exactly how they are trying to manipulate the numbers and use fear tactics. I rarely watch the news and when I do I chuckle...it's certainly not something I have any faith in whatsoever.

• I'm sorry Marty is my husband so he knows my humor 🤣 . The fact they are paying people off is too much..ugh...I didn't know about that part!

This reply was deleted.