Replies

• If this is what our institution of higher learning are teaching our children, maybe it is time to close down these instutions.  People stopped eating meat because of the treatment of the animals.  Now they want us not to eat meat because someone that has been dead for over a 150 years did not have the ability to have meat.  If this little girl believes that then she is about as dumb as a rock. 

• "Racist" or "Racism"  now mean absolutely nothing.  When everything is "racist" or "racism" then those words no longer no longer have any significance. 

• I think idiocy is demoncrap disease.

• Come on folks, give her a hand!

What a parody of special snowflake self-righteousness!!

• The new definition of racism

Racism- When one loves their God, guns and country. One who stands up to the left and holds them accountable. One who accept, cherishes, and defends the Constitution of the United Staes of America.

I love this country, bar-b-ques, apple pie, and the 4th of July.

Try to take it away from me.

• She is obviously on some kind of illegal street drugs, LOOK at her eyes when she is talking ( SHE IS STONED!!!!!) I bet if they showed a closed up of her eyes they will be bulging and bloodshoot, or give her a drug test...  And one more thing is they don't want to be called black that is racism in itself.

• EVERYTHING is "racist " according to these
    " woke" folks! 

You're damned if you do & damned if you don't.

What kills me is hearing so many call each other by that " Numbskull " word and of course all the other profanity used to describe or call one another. That word was used to "degrade " to keep in place the "Master and Slave. " 

calling one another this name continues to keep their "place" it is to remind others they're still victims. 
    One will continue to be a victim as long as one keeps the disrespect going. And....
    THATS not" racist"?

IMHO these " woke" folks have too much time on their hands. Anyone that spends that much time being " offended" is looking for a trigger.

Does anybody remember "Sticks and stones will break my bones....." ? 
    Or ..." turn the other cheek...." 

Many a few will recall the saying " if you're cleaning up you're own backyard you won't find fault in mine"

I'm completely fudged up with all of this " carp"!!

• She needs a knee on her neck

• this story is brought to you by - ALLAH'S BBQ ., which is so good that muhammad will slap his mama

This reply was deleted.