ADMIN

Image result for mad scientist meme

The covid recommendations from the brilliant sciency-people at the CDC have turned to a comedic level. From one mask to two.. to three, they are now recommending, and I swear I’m not making this up, that we wear panty hose on our faces.

We’ve reached epic level stupid.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has finally recognized that the masks they’ve had everyone wearing for the better part of a year are largely ineffective because aerosols easily go around the top and sides.

read more:
https://en-volve.com/2021/02/12/not-satire-cdc-now-recommending-we-wear-pantyhose-on-our-faces-along-with-facemasks/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Quite a few yrs ago, I shot 2 prowlers trying to break into my home at 2am. They were both wearing panty hose over the faces. It did indeed prevent them from getting covid .but did NOT prevent them from getting "LEAD POISIONING"!

•  

Good one!

• HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Three layers of pantyhose!!!

• Whisky  Tango  Foxtrot  when I was aboard ship WAY  back in the Navy (1968)  we had oxgen breathing appratus a self contained system that had a canister that needed to be replaced every few hours. OH and if it got water in it when changed it would explod due to the stuff that was in it, and you had to wear gloves cause the canister was almost red hot...

• The sad part is that many brainwashed citizens will actually do it. Just try and stand 5 feet from some vs the 6. If looks could kill. Neighbors who shun you because you suspect it is a hoax. Saw one woman at the grocery store wiping every part of the cart down. sad days

• I guess this means that she has to take them off first?....

• And does anybody know,and this should go to the Col. on here about using what is called ABC military equipment to prevent from catching any virus. ABC is a military acronym  for Atomic,Biological,and Chemical warefare equipment for combat use. Our military has to be protected against attacks like that.

• It shows the stupidity of the mentally ill liberal who can't stop at one thing,but go on forever.

• Maybe they want to see, stupidly, how much idiocy they can get away with. Oh, wait, that would take using the grey matter they were born with. Never mind.

• The CDC needs to wear shitty underwear on their heads!!

This reply was deleted.