ADMIN

A bold statement': ReOpen NC starts 'burn your mask challenge' on ...

A group of North Carolina residents has started a "Burn Your Mask Challenge" to show their disapproval for Gov. Roy Cooper's plan to potentially make face mask mandatory.

A Facebook group called Reopen NC is encouraging its members to burn their masks and take videos of it. The group's co-founder, Ashley Smith's video has gone viral among the local community.

“Today I’m going to say loud and clear, ‘I will not comply. I do not consent,'” Smith said, per the local news outlet WWAY. “I can’t think a more poignant way to say we’re going to resist the muzzle than to just light one on fire.”

Smith was driven to come up with the challenge as the governor's office, along with North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS), is reportedly considering introducing the mandatory wearing of face mask after North Carolina's present reopening phase ends this June.

read more:

https://www.ibtimes.com/north-carolina-group-starts-burn-your-mask-challenge-oppose-gov-coopers-plan-2996893

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Burn baby burn, evil must be resisted, mask are evil as they force carbon Dixoideo into your body and low air starves your brain forcing a type of brain fog and ultimately could kill you.  Good post

Pastor Richard C Wilmot, BRR

Black Robe Regiment

• To BRR, you belong to a great group! Are you all prepared to go to war if and when necessary?

FYI. only the King of Kings can stop this worldwide disturbance!

HE IS RETURNING SOON!

• ADMIN

Burn my mask!!?? I need to burn my underwear!!!

BTW - I never wore a mask (except at Halloween) ...and that was a ..... Face Mask!

• I never even wore one when I was little for Halloween. Oh yes the costumes came with them but I was always not wearing them.

• I like it. 

This reply was deleted.