ADMIN

7351685669?profile=RESIZE_710x

South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem praised the people of her state for working with her administration to both keep the coronavirus largely at bay, while preserving the state's economy and employment levels.

Noem told "The Ingraham Angle" that a dangerous way to potentially "lose the country" is for other state executives to "overstep" boundaries and restrict universal American freedoms in the name of virus mitigation.

"What works is washing your hands and making good decisions," she said, dismissing claims from Minneapolis Federal Reserve Chairman Neel Kashkari that another month's worth of lockdowns is best to mitigate the virus.

"I think what we are seeing there is encouraging leaders to make decisions where they will overstep their authorities and a time of crisis, and that's how we lose this country," she said.

Noem said South Dakota will be proud to host the annual Sturgis motorcycle rally -- which normally draws thousands to the state.

At least 250,000 people are anticipated to pass through Sturgis and cruise through the western portions of the state during this year's Aug. 7 to Aug. 16 rally, which is roughly half the number of people who normally attend. While South Dakota has seen just 165 deaths from the virus so far, some residents worry that the event could result in an uncontrolled spread of the virus amid a recent surge in cases.

read more here: https://www.foxnews.com/media/south-dakota-gov-noem-lockdown-states-governors-must-uphold-citizens-freedoms

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kudos to Governor Noem! What. A Great Lady‼️🇺🇸‼️

•   ** THANK YOU **  to all the folks attending the Sturgis Bike Rally.

This is the first real show of resistance to the "Deep State's " takeover of the lives of ALL OF US.

Regaining control of your own life should be the priority of all Americans.

THANKS AGAIN and keep battling like your life depends on it, because   ** IT DOES **.

• https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/08/03/hydroxychloroquine-one-...

Hydroxychloroquine One More Time
    Hydroxychloroquine One More Time Paul Craig Roberts It is a proven undeniable fact that if given early, hydroxychloroqine (HCQ) given with azithromyc…
  • Man, I can't wait for this to happen! Antifa surely won't show up, there aren't going to be any elderly for them to beat up on. I hope they do show up,the lousy Cowards😋!!! How ever, I would "Love to see it".

• Yeah sure! Antifa will show up! These terrorists are cowards and would not face real Americans head on. 

• I would love to see Antifa start some of their stupid crap at Sturgis, please get it on film. IF they got out alive they wouldn't be doing it again.

• What a great idea! 👍🇺🇸😄‼️

This reply was deleted.