Nikki Haley ... weasel

Just listened to Nikki Haley on Laura Ingraham's show. Seems Nikki liked President Trump's policies, but doesn't like President Trump, the author of those policies ... contradiction ... can't have it both ways Nikki. With friends like Nikki, one doesn't need enemies.

Fyi ... I recorded President Trump's speech at the Ellipse ... he did not encourage people to storm the Capital. And Antifa was much involved in the Capital incident ... why is that not being reported??

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ADMIN

The Tea Party knows all about Nikki Haley. She pretended to be Tea Party to win Governor's office and then her 'policies' and decisions changed. I would never vote for her.

• Remember she led the pack to remove our Confederate flag, essentially nullifying our history.

• Why is Antifa's role in the Capital incident not reported... how about it doesn't fit their narrative and the big lie needed to Impeach Pres. Trump?

• She has always been a marginal conservative... if there is such a thing.   Haley should NEVER hold public office with her skewed sense of moral equivalency.

This reply was deleted.