ADMIN

Image result for nikki haley turncoat meme

Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down.” 

“We need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”

Haley’s remarks are her strongest yet against the former president in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, which was spurred by Trump’s repeated unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud that altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. 

The former South Carolina governor told Politico that she has not spoken with Trump since the mob attack, further expressing her disappointment with remarks Trump gave at a rally ahead of the riot condemning his own vice president, Mike Pence.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/538573-haley-breaks-with-trump-we-shouldnt-have-followed-him

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Another so-called friend bites the dust!

• Traitors like Haley don't know how to honor a pledge of allegiance. They desert Trump at the slightest sign of difficulty. 

• Im not giving her any more money either, whether for the alleged foundtion she sponsors or whatever.  She is not a true friend; she used Trump.  She is a traitor.

• Amen to all of the below !!!

• Well since I keep getting begging messages from the Republican Party including former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley who has happily thrown President Trump under the bus with lies about the January 6th Capital fiasco. I will say to all of you traitors you will not get one red cent from me until Hell freezes over!

• she never was for Trump anyway I feel sorry for her.

• Fuck her, shes a cunt. Always has been

• I would have voted for her based on her preformance at the UN. But after betraying President Trump and that by betraying 75 million TRUMP voters.  I CAN NOT!

• I have never liked Haley. She was a bitch from the gitgo! Totally untrustworthy so my concerns about her have been validated...again!

• Career politicians are the worse.  Nikki is showing herself to be another untruthful career politician who will stab you in the back to advance herself. Shame on her. We have got to get more people like Donald Trump in office to represent the American people.

This reply was deleted.