ADMIN

Image result for nikki haley turncoat meme

Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down.” 

“We need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”

Haley’s remarks are her strongest yet against the former president in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, which was spurred by Trump’s repeated unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud that altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. 

The former South Carolina governor told Politico that she has not spoken with Trump since the mob attack, further expressing her disappointment with remarks Trump gave at a rally ahead of the riot condemning his own vice president, Mike Pence.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/538573-haley-breaks-with-trump-we-shouldnt-have-followed-him

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• she just lost all of my respect 

• Ever since she ordered the Souther Cross (what yankee's call the confederate flag) down while she was Gov of NC, she lost my respect.

• RedeBatcheller there was a video that they of course took down. Where it showed them filming and staging the whole thing. One person even admitted he was a paid actor. It showed where they used fake blood and how they did it. It even showed the camera crew that was filming it. Anther video shows that Biden is in a film studio - all staged as well - most likely CNN is doing all the filming. Also, there are no light on at the White House at night. Why is that? Supposedly something big iOS going to happen in March, with all the criminals in congress & White House being arrested - they say the White Hats are really in charge. I'll believe it only when I see it. The cabal, elites, Soros, Clinton's, Obama's, Pelosi, Biden's are now in charge. China controls all of them. Buy lots of guns, we are going to need it.

• There is a video (as I understand it) that was shown at the 'peachment hearing, and it is supposedly pretty clearly engineered -- but I don't know about a film that showed the making of the film.   

• I stand with my President Trump! Nicki Haley is a turncoat! I would think more of her if she stood by President Trump but the die is cast and she is a traitor! She will get zero support from me and should never run for the office of President. I have nothing good to say about her!

• Women DO NOT Think nor Operate Like Men..! They ARE WOMAN -They AER NOT MEN- A Woman IS NOT Equal To A Man At All..! Yup..! I AM A SEXIST BASTARD..!!! Always Have Been And Always WILL Be..! Women SHOULD NOT Be In These High Offices Of Federal Government Nor Be Running For President..!!! It Is Ok For A Woman To Work In Rightful Good Paying Jobs and Etc.. But They DO NOT Belong In High Military and Or High Offices Of Government..!!!

• Well, I am a woman and I disagree with you.  You are correct, women do not think or operate like men.  They are in every respect superior.  Men are the Johnny-come-latelies to the business of running everything worthwhile in this world  -- most of history they've been good for little besides reproductive contributions, and on some occasions doing the hunting part of hunting-gathering.  As a rule,women don't put up with crap, and if they do they get their own back in the end.  There is not one function of goverment that any woman who can run a household competently could not manage perfectly well.  Men just don't do that -- witness the structure and function of corporations if you don't believe me.  We are longer lived, clearer minded and surer of our conduct, across the board.  Turn all the government over to Conservative women and the USA would be standing beacon again in this dark world.  My favorite story from in-the-field anthoropological studies where a couple lived with a remote tribe for some time is that the men had this great, involved, and VERY secret structure for all their decisions, whether it was about hunting or anything else.  What the men did NOT know was that the women knew exactly what the men were doing and let them be at it -- kept them occupied rather than interfering with real life being lived.  Truth there.  (And, no, I am not a lesbian, nor do I hate men.  They can be great individuals.  As individuals they can do great things.  But as a rule?  Pfft!)

• I am a woman and I agree with you!  

• I am a woman and I wholeheartedly agree!

• AND I AGREE WITH YOU, AND I AM A WOMAN!

This reply was deleted.