ADMIN

Image result for nikki haley turncoat meme

Former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued stunning remarks breaking with former President Trump, telling Politico in an interview published Friday that she believes he “let us down.” 

“We need to acknowledge he let us down,” Haley, who served in her ambassador role under Trump, said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”

Haley’s remarks are her strongest yet against the former president in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, which was spurred by Trump’s repeated unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud that altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. 

The former South Carolina governor told Politico that she has not spoken with Trump since the mob attack, further expressing her disappointment with remarks Trump gave at a rally ahead of the riot condemning his own vice president, Mike Pence.

read more:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/538573-haley-breaks-with-trump-we-shouldnt-have-followed-him

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nikki Haley Is A RINO - I have alway thought she was- She Cut Trump's throat every chance she got over 4 years and Mike Pence Is A 2 Faced Bastard That I ALWAYS Said He Was Since Trump Picked Him As VP..!!!

• Oh, and just because I'm here and tell this truth where I can:  I was at the rally in DC on January 6.  My list of "there was no" events is so long it's closing back to its first form:  There was no riot.  Other selections: There was no siege.  There was no insurrection.  The Capitol was not taken over.  Whatever went on was genned up by 'troublemakers' who were in waiting and tried (rather poorly) to dovetail with President Trump's speech, which ended with his invitation to the crowd (250,000? 500,000?  A LOT of individuals) to follow his lead on the march to the Capitol building.  One lesson I've taken from the aftermath:  we MUST NOT use the terms decided on by the MSM et al because using them tacitly accepts their interpretation and analysis.  

• This is hysterical!  As in funny, not screaming headless chicken rampaging.  I wrote and posted a short comment about Nicki Haley and her self-serving attitude through all of this -- and it's not here any more!  But my "Oh, and just because I'm here" sort-of-footnote is still here.  Oh well.  .As far as I'm concerned Nikki Haley has wiped herself out.  I was more imaginative twelve hours ago, but the net result is the same.  Once again comes to mind a Tibetan (I think) mantra:  Gone, gone, gone; beyond gone; altogether beyond gone.

• I watched the whole thing that day including President Trump's speech; he did NOTHING to incite anyone and it was obvious later on during the Capitol breech that Antifa was there!

• Absolutely, uncategorically, even more than ever, NEVER.  (In anwer to the rather bald questiion about voting for Nicki Haley if she runs for president in 2024.)  She's taken a self-serving trash-Trump-when-weasily-convenient for several years, and this all starts hammering nails in her coffin.  Good riddance!  (It does seem to me odd/funny how some who appear to be political loyalists (there's a better word but I'm not thinking of it) surface as bog slime.  Surface showing their real colors.  Horrible!)

• SHE NEVER WAS WITH PRESDENT TRUMP. SHE A HUMANIN STAIN AS THE REST. NO THEY LET US DOWN. PRESDENT TRUMP IS AMERICA . HE WAS NEW TO THIS AND PEOPLE THAT WERE IN HIS EAR WERE THERE TO DO THE SAME SHIT THEY BEEN DOING FOR YEARS . SHE ANOTHER SWAMP. WHAT KILLS ME THAT THEY'S PEOPLE THINK THEY GOT THIS BUT SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH HE IS THE GOP HE IS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. NOT THEM AND HE KNOWS HE WAS THERE FOR US AND BECAUSE OF US HE KNEW HE WORKED FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NOT HIM SELF . THE NIKKI HALEY AND OTHER DONT UNDERSTAND THIS THEY THINK WE WORK FOR THEM. THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING WITHOUT PRESDENT TRUMP. THAT JUST MY OPINION. SORRY FOR THE SPELLING 

• Well, kiss your bid for Governor GOODBYE. We are 100 million strong and are all for Trump. You just can kiss your governor jod goodbye 

• She's toast! Great song for her!

• OMG; too funny, Great song.  Yup, she has flipped way too many times. No for me...

This reply was deleted.