ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• they can go to Africa or somewhere. As far as them being heavily armed they haven't met the U.S. military yet. They will be squashed!

• Not just the military but the armed citizens who actually outnumber the military. 

• Including myself....and a bunch of family members and neighbors.

• I hate the fact that I no longer feel safe when away from home. Now being a CCP holder I never leave my home without my 9mm on my person.

• I live in a small town in Georgia, and still feel safe, but I have bought a 9mm and plan to get my CCP. I want to be prepared to protect and defend myself and home, if needed. I've never felt the need to have a gun for protection until now. Those people have lost all reasoning and are crazy enough to act on their threats. We have to be prepared.

• Nope, NO black ethnostate inside the USA - -if he wants one of those, ship him back to South Africa; he'll find lots of it there.

• They still have the option of returning to Africa and to a country set up originally for freed slaves long before the civil war - Liberia, where they speak English. But then Liberia today is much the same as the black communities in the USA which festers all sorts of 'victimhood', basically of their own making.

• the problem is the black people won't go back.

• Jeff- They will go back if we force them into exile; on the other hand we could just send them to Gitmo!

• Of course not! They have it better here than they would in any of the Aftrican countries, most of which are suffering strife which is worse than what is ongoing on our own streets.

This reply was deleted.