Replies

• Once again, I'll believe it when I see it.  Too many politicians are all talk and no action.

• Martha, I agree, the deep state gop establishment controls the entire party apparatus and they are in cahoots with the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!  All they will ever do is pay us lip serviceto get elected !!!!!  There are a few good ones but they are marginalized by the majority who are TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!! then sell us out

• Primary every sitting GOP member... however, we don't have the funding or organization to mount such a campaign.  The Patriot Movement and the MAGA organization are not equipped to do what is necessary to take back our party... the GOP from the globalist and pragmatist.

• If we prosecute it must by by special counsel appointed by the Congress as the DOJ is corrupt and will throw any cases it presents to the courts... 

• Ron, true, but the gop establishment is just as corrupt!!!!!!!!!!

• There isn't any risk as long as mccarthy or any of his minions are in charge!!!!!  The gop establishment hates and fears President Trump and his supporters for the same reason the devildemocommiecrats do, they fear being exposed for the TRAITORS they are!!!!!!!!!!

• McCarthy isn't in charge, Pelosi and Schumer are in charge... and if we should retake Congress the change will not occur until 2023 nearly a year from now... there is lots to be concerned about as President Dementia is not making the decisions and we are not sure who is... 

• ?Ron, mccarthy controls the gop and would presumably be the speaker if the gop takes the house and that would mean no policy changes at all

• How does no policy changes equate to 'no risk'... besides it will be 2023 before any change might be made.

This reply was deleted.