Replies

• boycott newsmax and buycott my pillow

• Jerks. Only thing good about them is Chris Salcedo from Texas. My friends & I went out & bought about 4 of the My pillows each to show support for Mr Lindell. The real conservatives aren't going to forgive or forget. 

• If I had any money not keeping utilities on and food in the house I would buy several myself

• How do we get a phone number so we can tell them how we feel in a go way just so they well know I quit listening to newmax but I want to tell them my dissatisfaction of distasteful how do the rest of you feel about that>

• Newsmax is wrong!!!

• I switched from Fox to Newsmax and OANN because Fox was turning away from Trump and went to the corrupt far left. I am very disappointed that Newsmax is giving in to Dominion and that it stopped reporting on the massive evidence that proves the elections were rigged, and I am even more disappointed in Bob Sellers for cutting off Mike Lindell when Mike speaks the truth. I admire Mike for staying on message and for staying true to his unwavering allegiance to Trump. It gives me hope that we the people are as loyal to Trump as Mike Lindell is.

• Wow, I previously supported NewsMax. Now I see they are no better than Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, CNN, MSNBC and Fox News. They don't believe in Free a speech and Bob Sellers is part of the cancel culture 

• Hey! Tim you better of watching One America News Network.

This reply was deleted.