Replies

• Bob Sellers was on CNBC. Why the heck did News Max hire him. He's an idiot

• Big tech doesn't want the truth to come out the FCC simply means Federal Communists Committed and they want to in force freedom of speech to other countries what a bunch of stupid idiots people.

• The country could be changed quickly if and only if we have a free press.  The founders knew this was the best way to keep us free.  Vladimir Lenin in 1922 directed the International Communist Party to infiltrate the movies, newspapers, broadcast media, and teachers labor unions in the U.S.A. as the way to conquer the U.S.A. without firing a single bullet!  In 1993 Clinton Democrats removed barriers and ABC was acquired by Disney, CBS was acquired by Paramount Pictures, NBC was acquired by Universal Pictures, and CNN was acquired by Warner Bros.  and spiral into communism became unstoppable....  the best way to save the U.S.A. is to take control of the Main-Stream-News back from the communists!

• Another Holy-Fact-Checker who is accepting a directive passed down from on high and has not actually looked at the details. I thought Newsmax was a safe haven, but I can see my fill of that head-in-the-sand (swamp muck?) from CNN, MSNBC, Facebook  and, lately, much of Fox.

• The dip-shiite you should be angry with is Bob Sellers. NEWSMAX: GET RID OF BOB SELLERS!!!

• NEWSMAX WAS RISING - THEY WON'T NOW..!

• NEWSMAX: GET RID OF BOB SELLERS!!!

• FUCK NEWSMAX TOO..!!! COMMUNIST CHINA MONEY BUYS THEM EVERY FUCKING TIME..!

• Hey! Loren, you make me laugh because it's getting crazy out there we don't know who is telling the truth.

• NEWSMAX - YES

BOB SELLERS - NO!!!

This reply was deleted.