Replies

• On Fox you can't mention Soros and now on Newsmax you can't mention Dominion machines? Who is pulling the strings on these two?

• George Soros is the one who is behind this and the Obama administration.

• Omg I saw that...I was PISSED OFF...where are we to go, or we're just not going to watch tv news

Dominion must be threatening everyone with lawsuits

• Cindy, go to OANN, they are still real news, at least for now!!!!!!!!!!

• It seems like One American News Network is all we have left, they're not afraid to show the truth, if you have direct tv as your carrier it's on channel 347, dish network does not carry it YET, people need to put pressure on dish to carry this network, if you don't have either you can use your computer and watch it that way, people we all have to pull together and TAKE AMERICA BACK, and like I said before,,,PRAY!!

• Get online and join Telegram, Rumble, Tierney's Real News and others. Find X22,  And We Know. Dr. Charlie Ward,  Simon Parkes,  Patriot Streetfighter,  Sons of Liberty,  Bards FM and many, many others. It's not as easy or comfortable and it does take some work, but they all are truth seekers and worth the effort. Until some righteous ones rise up on TV to protect truth and liberties, they are not worth a dime, not even one cent.

• Dominion is now synonymous with fraud, big tech doesn't want the truth to come out and neither does the FCC, both are in the hands of big brother.  Most people have been informed of those two words before January, so in not using them the context is still understood and is a way for Newsmax to stay afloat (so I think)

• Newsmax, just another fake "news" channel.

• Do not watch Newsmax.  They are no better than CNN, MSNBC etc.

• better of watching One America News Network.

This reply was deleted.