Replies

•  NO‼️‼️  You have missed the point!

Each state 50 by the way, gets ONE VOTE,  We have 37 Republicans run states!  
      The Republicans will decide the President ‼️‼️. 👏💥🙏✝️

• The individual representatives do not cast votes.  Each state casts a vote, one per state.  The GOP controls 30+ states at this time.  Donald Trump would be re-elected.

• Since Nancy Pelosi is the de facto LEADER of the House, how will Trump win? She is dead set against Trump! She will not allow him to win ANYTING!

• If it goes to the House, there are 435 representatives with a current Democrat majority.  Seems impossible right?  The 12th Amendment states the procedure.  While there are 435 reps for the 50 states, the House vote would be ONE VOTE PER STATE.  Currently there are 30+ states under REPUBLICAN control.  A simple majority takes the win.

• Thanks for the explaining it clearly for us. I learn more on the Tea Party than other places. We only have to worry about how many of those 30 states have RINO's running them.

• But we must have the electoral tie to get to the House, right? That just may be happening,and would be an easier win than a questionable SCOTUS interjection. It is dicey to depend on. Yet, the win for our Country justifies the hope.

• Michael, Peter's understanding is perfect.  Now you know why President Trump has not conceded.  Conceding is a DC nicety.  It is not a legal maneuver.  It is not required.  Nevertheless, once an official concedes, he/she has surrendered the office to the opponent.  Once a person concedes, the officials officially declare the opposition the winner.  If there is no concession, then the voting process must go its full route.  Ultimately, it would go to the House where the Republican states number 30.  The Democrat states number 20 and Trump wins.  No state can change their party line.  A Republican state must vote for the Republican candidate.  Trump wins.  Now you know why the Dems are so angry Ms. "Bela Lugosi."  Now watch out.  A stretched coiled wire, when released, has a terribly fierce back swing and is extremely sharp.  Deep gashes will occur.  So, it may be with our beloved president.  Many heads, in and out of the Senate and House, both Republican and Democrat, as well as many heads in the government (like the DOJ, FBI, etc.), as well as many heads in the private sector may find themselves in legal trouble and without jobs.  Isn't that what the Democrats have promised us if they win?  I pause to wonder where they gained the idea!

• Yeah, I have to agree John. Time will tell. We won't be bored, anyway.

• Not necessarily, an undecided elector process whether it be an electoral tie or hung up in the courts would suffice.  The way I understand it, the House would be REQUIRED to vote by January 19, 2021.  An inauguration would follow on the 20th.

• I just don't want a bums rush to kill the Nations interests, just to meet a Constitutional deadline. It hideously reminds me of Adolf Hitlers' declared intent to kill democracy, with the tools of democracy. And he did!

This reply was deleted.