Replies

• New York and California are blue and will remain blue because of the years of cheating and now they want illegal aliens to vote as well, which is against the constitution/ amendments. I know Gaven Newsome cheated big time with the mail-in ballots and when they fraudulently elected him, he changed the law to make it permanent. I'm sure New York is the same. They have illegally seized power and dont want to give it up. RINOs are no better and cheat as well in their states, when they can.

• So proud to be a NY Resident.  NOT!  Sadly, this Cesspool State is SO Blue, it makes me picture Liberals choking on their Soy Burgers. In 2014, NY State was polled as the Number ONE most Godless, Least Free, and Most Corrupt State in America. All true!  The biggest issue here, is that Democrats VASTLY outnumber all other parties, and NY City votes cancel out upstate votes that are far more Conservative. The best option for those of us who are NOT Liberals, is to LEAVE, but many of us are stuck here, lacking the means to just pick up and move to a new state. 

• whenever pro life protesters display photos of butchered fetuses ; it's always this crowd that screams about it the most

• These poor fools do not fear God

• These poor children!

• Its murder  no matter what thay call it .

• "It's important that we stand up for abortion."  This woman is sick. This Country needs to become moral real fast or our Republic will be destroyed

by the Hand Of God like He did to Sodam and Gemmorha. .

• Also  posest  by the devil.  

• they certainly aren’t normal!

• We need to take up arms to save the Unborn and soon the born. Anyone who kills a baby just born should be shot immediately. No trial.This pagan practice must stop. It like the Aztec Indians in the 1400's killing babies and people to sacrifice to their gods. Abortion is an offering up to Satan. It's pure evil and this bitch says "abortion is healthcare" 

This reply was deleted.