ADMIN

Mainstream Media Meme Gallery - Politically Incorrect Humor

New York Times reporter assigned to the digital "misinformation" beat smeared Dan Bongino and Mark Levin on Tuesday in a story headlined: 

Riled Up: Misinformation Stokes Calls for Violence on Election Day

Baseless claims are circulating online about a Democrat-led coup, inflaming tensions in an already turbulent election season.

Since when are the liberal media not "inflaming tensions in an already turbulent election season"? Davey Alba's inflammatory story began: 

In a video posted to Facebook on Sept. 14, Dan Bongino, a popular right-wing commentator and radio host, declared that Democrats were planning a coup against President Trump on Election Day.

For just over 11 minutes, Mr. Bongino talked about how bipartisan election experts who had met in June to plan for what might happen after people vote were actually holding exercises for such a coup. To support his baseless claim, he twisted the group’s words to fit his meaning.

“I want to warn you that this stuff is intense,” Mr. Bongino said, speaking into the camera to his 3.6 million Facebook followers. “Really intense, and you need to be ready to digest it all.”

His video, which has been viewed 2.9 million times, provoked strong reactions. One commenter wrote that people should be prepared for when Democrats “cross the line” so they could “show them what true freedom is.” Another posted a meme of a Rottweiler about to pounce, with the caption, “Veterans be like … Say when Americans.”

This so-called gaggle of "bipartisan election experts" is called the Transition Integrity Project. In a 22-page report that defines the term "paranoid style," they "gamed out" bizarre scenarios in which that evil authoritarian Trump wages war on democracy after Election Day, that "this election represents an existential crisis, the last chance to stop a rapid and potentially irreversible US decline into authoritarianism and unbridled nativism."

read more:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2020/10/14/new-york-times-smears-dan-bongino-mark-levin-misinformers-inspiring

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I heard them. They were great together. And separately.

• Obviousily, the NYT can't face the truth and try to smear those who tell the truth about the communist demoncrats plans when they lose the election and all demoncrats are voted out of office!!  

• Just like my black colleague with whom I've worked for years can't see BLM and Antifa for the dishonesty in their names.

• Sadly for our country, there are many, many morons here who will inhale this and run with it. And they vote!

• Yes, I know a few who said "Don't vote for Trump!"  CT is a blue state- lots of Biden/Harris signs around here. I saw 1 Trump/Pence sign, but I don't see it now where it was, so I guess someone took it.

This reply was deleted.