Replies

• I love it, too! Cops are the best.

And if/when Minneapolis shuts down or even drastically reduces police force, I'm gonna make a huge bowl of popcorn and sit back to watch what happens as those normal 911 calls come in. 😋

• It is good to see that the police union leader stands firm against fake news. I'm glad that cops beat up on some of these whining and complaining media types at some of these rallies. Hopefully that's the start of eliminating fake news once and for all. Trump will take control of the media before you know it and then he'll make America even greater than it ever was. 

• Looks like Republican run cities will soon be able to fill any police department vacancies. Watch the migration begin. If you can get out of the large cities like Minneapolis, Baltimore, Los Angeles, etc.. 

• I don't know what he said because everytime I try to watch the video it won't let me. Does anyone else have this problem? What's going on?

• Finally somebody has the guts to say what the rational people of America believe and want but are too afraid to speak their mind.

The defunding of the police forces is yet another left wing tactic. The less police presence, the more crime we will have. This will then create another class of victim. That new victim will be ALL OF US. And when despair reaches the proper level, the LEFT will rush to our rescue with their own brand of law enforcement. That same type of law enforcement used so successfully by Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and many others throughout history. The prime directive then becomes total obedience to the system.

To allow the media and democrat politicians to tell us that rioting and looting are somehow a good thing is one of the most absurd things imaginable. But what is even worse is that nearly half of America actually believes it.

The constant caving in to mob demands means the end of our country. The politicians we elected are incredibly weak, treacherous, and their concern is only for themselves. Freedom loving Americans are soon going to find that they are completely defenseless. We MUST find some leaders that know right from wrong and are willing to go to battle for REAL justice.

• Sadly, he doesn't get it. Wake up !. The media that hates cops is bought and paid for by the same Democrats you bought and paid for with union dues. 

• He said what needed to be said and a bit hard to do since his boss is a communist mayor.

This reply was deleted.