ADMIN

Image tagged in mandatory vaccines,sb277,panran,vaxxed - Imgflip

With President Biden's federal vaccine mandate set to take effect on Monday, health-care systems around the country are suspending elective in-patient surgeries and refusing to accept ICU patients from other hospitals as they brace for potentially hundreds of firings of nurses and other critical staffers, potentially even doctors.

According to the NYT, the Erie County Medical Center in Buffalo is planning to do all that and more, as it says it may soon fire about 400 employees who have chosen not to get the single job required by the edict (which was pushed through despite being blocked by a federal judge).

Similarly, officials at Northwell Health, the state's largest health-care provider, estimate that NWH might be forced to fire thousands of people who have refused to get vaccinated.

Without even a hint of self-awareness, the governor apparently agrees: "What is looming for Monday is completely avoidable, and there’s no excuses,” Ms. Hochul said, pleading for those who have not done so to get vaccinated," Hochul said during a weekend press briefing.

But we digress.

The situation is less dire in NYC, but there will still be plenty of hospitals left with massive staffing holes after mass-firings.

The city's largest private hospital network, NewYork-Presbyterian, has more than 200 employees who may face termination because they haven't received at least one jab.

read more:

https://www.nationandstate.com/2021/09/26/this-is-completely-avoidable-new-york-hospitals-prepare-for-staffing-crisis-as-vaccination-mandate-forces-mass-firings/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As far as America's Governments and those of the Majority of the World's, the People are begging to feel like the lyrics to the old song of "Nobody's Child."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Form a Union of Medical Professionals and tell hospital management if they fire one member for failing to vaccinate the entire staff walks...  One has to get tough in situations like this.   In fact, the Union may want to organize a separate Medical Contracting Business... providing staffing to medical facilities on a fee for service... making them basically self-employed and under the 200 employee mandate.

• OUR OCCUPIERS ARE TRYING TO BREAK US!!!!

• Something to keep in mind as a reference is this: In 1961 The Population of Our United States was 184 Million. The Federal Budget Limitation was 430 Billion Dollars. Setting aside all other sources of Revenue just to keep a Simple Comparison, that came out to Every Man, Woman and Child Citizen "Owing the Government $1,592 each. Now Fast Forward to 2021, 60 Years Later, and our Population is 333 Million, not even double, but merely 1.8 times its size from 1961, in US Citizens. However the Federal Budget Limitation is now 28+ Trillion Dollars! That comes down to each Man, Woman and Child (Citizen) owing $84,084, a 95.6 Times Increase in 720 Months! Realistically, what did You, I, or Any of Us get for That Money? While you're thinking, remember this is just " Federal Money! " My question is this, "My Original Home Cost X Amount. In 60 Years my family of Four has now become Almost Eight. So how come it is going to Cost Me Over 95 and 1/2 Times as much to Double the Size of My House and Needs?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This is a political mandate, not a pandemic mandate. 

• I have read the 3rd is the "kill"shot. Literally.

One has to wonder where all the autopsies are. Surely, some families are suspicious enough to request an autopsy. 

• Expert on vaccine stated that those who have been vaccinated have about 2 years to live.

• About 2 years to live... Maybe they are trying to speed up our demise by the additional "Boosters"?  I have read ans/watched video of several highly respected Doctors / Researchers whom stated the deaths by Vax would start showing up in about 6 to 8 months... and that is now!  Just look at the numbers.    

• We have a good friemd, 77 years of age, who received both her vaccinations last January (2021) in May, she became seriously/dangerously ill with a serious blood disorder - she was bleeding, to death, internally, showing severe bruising and throwing all kinds of "blood clots" but "they" couldn't figure out "how, or why".  She has suffered from RA (rheumatoid arthritis) for years, took medication for that, plus blood thinners and other meds.  Two momths in hospital and multiple tramsfusions later, they "finally" found a doctor who understood what was going on and had, actually, seen it happen to other people and "knew how to treat it"-praise the Lord.  It seems, over time, RA patients "develop hemophelia"-hence the bleeding and bruising; so her blood thinners were removed and she has received several chemo treatments to eliminate the clotting; I think number 4, or 5 is coming up next week. Prior to all of this, she was basically healthy, active and felt well.  I have said it was the vaccine that started all this, but everybody says "no, no, no".  I still think so.

• I'm 78 and have not worn a mask for they may have sprayed them and I haven't got a shot and do not plan on receiving one... ever. We pleaded with my uncle whom I dearly loved not to get the shot some 50 years ago... I can't remember what the shot was for but many died... maybe Swine flu? They have been telling us about overpopulation and this may be their answer. I don't think they will have to worry because the Rapture of the Church can't be far off... Praise GOD!

This reply was deleted.