ADMIN

Image tagged in mandatory vaccines,sb277,panran,vaxxed - Imgflip

With President Biden's federal vaccine mandate set to take effect on Monday, health-care systems around the country are suspending elective in-patient surgeries and refusing to accept ICU patients from other hospitals as they brace for potentially hundreds of firings of nurses and other critical staffers, potentially even doctors.

According to the NYT, the Erie County Medical Center in Buffalo is planning to do all that and more, as it says it may soon fire about 400 employees who have chosen not to get the single job required by the edict (which was pushed through despite being blocked by a federal judge).

Similarly, officials at Northwell Health, the state's largest health-care provider, estimate that NWH might be forced to fire thousands of people who have refused to get vaccinated.

Without even a hint of self-awareness, the governor apparently agrees: "What is looming for Monday is completely avoidable, and there’s no excuses,” Ms. Hochul said, pleading for those who have not done so to get vaccinated," Hochul said during a weekend press briefing.

But we digress.

The situation is less dire in NYC, but there will still be plenty of hospitals left with massive staffing holes after mass-firings.

The city's largest private hospital network, NewYork-Presbyterian, has more than 200 employees who may face termination because they haven't received at least one jab.

read more:

https://www.nationandstate.com/2021/09/26/this-is-completely-avoidable-new-york-hospitals-prepare-for-staffing-crisis-as-vaccination-mandate-forces-mass-firings/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Doctors, Nurses, Staff, Clinics and Hospitals are basically no different than any other "Service Business." When a Customer is paying for a Service, the Provider's responsibility remains within the area of their expertise for the condition, service or product to be provided and no further. Provisions to qualify as a "Customer" are at times Posted but usually covered by Governmental Statute, Requirements and Licensing. Exceptions sought through various Statute/Position Applications Will have Validity decided in a Superior Court. As an example, Could the "Sons of Norway" exempt either or both "Women and African-Americans" from membership based on "Title?" The same argument can be placed for all "Healthcare Workers" for requiring "Covid Vaccination" to continue employment, via an "Executive Order" even though all Statutory Requirements have been met? A Superior Court must decide if "Mandate Vaccine" is encompassed within the boundaries of "Executive Orders." Consideration may or may not be given in "The Free Flow Of Commerce" as a Duty of the Federal Government to assure.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• EO's are not law... they apply only as policy directives from the President to the Administration... they do not lawfully apply to private institutions or corporations.  Any corporation citing the EO as a requirement is doing so to blame their action on the EO, and the Government.  EO's have no legal authority over Corporations, they can not mandate action by non-government institutions or agencies.   Any private company, corporation or individual acting under the authority of an EO do so voluntarily not out of compunction by law.

• I'm boycotting the medical industry as a whole. Unless I'm in a car wreck and unable to refuse treatment, I'm not going anywhere near these death pushers.

If I die from that decision, then I die. I know where I'm going when I die and I'm good with that 😉

• Monday through Friday on Dat Star TV, I get it on channel 46 here in Oklahoms, Marcus and Joni Lamb have s 1 2/2 hour show where they have been exposing the fraud called a vaccine. They have infectious disease experts, with more experience then Fauci, they have on other MD's that expose the farce. The show comes on here at 7:30 P.M. we need to support thier program. And pass this information to all of your friends and contacts.

• This should be a wake up call about the Totalitarian Fascists running the Government... One minute your a "Hero on the Frontlines" and next your a "Useful Idiot!" Research: "Night of the Long Knives" and see what they Historically do to useful idiots when no longer useful.
  • Go to your Stores and behold the "Empty Shelves!" This is the Direct Result of Biden's Mandate.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Stand your ground!! DO NOT GET THE DNA DEATH JAB!!

This reply was deleted.