ADMIN

8023254854?profile=RESIZE_584x

When it was reported several days ago that a plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer was foiled by the FBI, the media kicked into high gear. They were sure the culprits were MAGA loving Trump supporters and also white supremacists. In fact, we even had some cable news analysts suggesting Trump should be charged as a co-conspirator.

That narrative started to fall when it was revealed one of the ringleaders not only didn’t support Trump, but that he had called the President a “tyrant".

It turns out that anarchists have a lot more in common with the left and Antifa than they do with Trump supporters. Want more proof of that? We are now learning that another plotter was a Black Lives Matter supporter and may have been partially motivated by George Floyd’s death.

This is a complete turn from the way the media painted this early on.

The media will never tell you the truth. It’s cliche and it gets old having to continuously point it out, but that’s the reality we live in. It would have been incredibly easy for everyone to keep their powder dry and wait for the facts. Instead, we got insane pronouncements that Trump had essentially directed this plot. In the end, at least some of the plotters had left-wing sensibilities and hated Trump. Heck, I’m struggling to find any evidence any of them were even white supremacists.

read more here: https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10/10/whitmer-kidnapping-plotter-was-blm-supporter-didnt-care-about-trump/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Any truth coming from the lame stream media is an accident

• Defund the LYING, NEWS IGNORING MSM!! Don't watch them, never pay for a liberal rag, boycott their advertisers. I've not watched a news show in 55 years and I've missed NOTHING!!

• Thanks for encouraging us not to watch the fake news media

• The liberal left media is so disgusting.  They were so quick to blame Trump supporters and now won't mention it because it was ANTIFA and BLM supporters.  The liberal left media will keep spreading their garbage in hopes it will keep Trump supporters from voting.  Good luck with that!!  Trump supporters will be out to vote in person in droves.  Vote out all Demonrats.  We need to keep draining the swamp.  TRUMP 2020!!

• The Devil is behind the Democratic party 

• Ya gotta LOVE it that ALL the BLM and Antifa members are Liberals, EVERY Mass-Shooter in the past 25 years, has been a Liberal, and now, it's Political Kidnappers? LOLOL!! I could go on ALL night about how the majority of Bad Actors are Liberals, but it would take HOURS.

• She is like the person who has somebody steal her own car,and reportes it to the police just for the insurance money.

• The story is dead CNN and the rest of the fake news will not mention it no more not even on Twitter or Facebook what a bunch of liers 

• to justify invading poland hitler invented scenarios where jewish thugs were assaulting german citizens

• new verse of the jussie smollet blame game song

This reply was deleted.