ADMIN

8790771685?profile=RESIZE_710x

Did you know that Joe Biden is the most popular politician in the history of the United States of America?

Yeah, it’s true…this old buffoon who has basically been a worldwide joke for his entire career is more popular than BOTH recent presidents who actually started massive and impressive political “movements.”

That’s right, Creepy/Sleepy Joe, who can’t string a sentence together, hold a rally, or walk up a flight of steps, absolutely smoked both Obama and Trump, to become the most beloved and celebrated US politician on record.

Do you actually believe any of that? Of course not. Most people don’t. But that’s the malarkey we’re being sold by Dems, media, and big tech.

We all know better. We all know this is a total joke. It’s like living in the middle of a really dumb and unfunny SNL skit.

But here we are – and while the media, big tech, and Dems work overtime to put on this “Truman-like” show, there are signs everywhere that’s all fake.

Just look at this new website that is tracking the activity of the White House Youtube page – it’s blowing the lid off the “Truman Show” fraud.

As you likely know, Youtube is now removing “dislikes” from many Biden videos. This isn’t a secret, we’ve all seen it. And Politifact even discussed it.

Basically, Youtube is claiming that they’re removing “spam dislikes.” Okay. Sure, bet. *We believe you* wink, wink.

It can’t possibly be that Americans actually didn’t vote en masse for an establishment buffoon, and are showing their anger – no, it can’t be that.

But besides that nonsense, Youtube also claims they can remove any dislikes they want – okay, that’s likely the “real story” here.

Here’s what Politifact stated:

• YouTube may have removed “spam” dislikes from a video posted by the White House after President Joe Biden took office.

• YouTube’s policies allow the company to remove likes or dislikes that have been marked invalid by its systems.

• The video in question had 32,000 dislikes as of Jan. 25, and 7,700 likes.

Well, this new website politely begs to differ, Youtube and Politifact, and I think in America, we’re still allowed to do that, right? Let me show you how this website works:

This website, which is aptly named “81.org,” after Biden’s supposed “81 million” votes, is tracking the actual likes and dislikes on Biden’s videos. And, what they’ve found is a heck of a lot worse than we even realize.

read more here: https://conservativesarmy.com/new-website-tracks-wh-youtube-channel-and-exposes-what-big-tech-doesnt-want-you-to-see/

Click the following link to check out the website: https://81m.org/

8790772464?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No surprise. It's probably much much worse.  

• How do we make these companies pay for their lies???

• the WOLVES at play, , the SHEEP..................suck it up.......... and the SHEEPDOGS.........which one are you?

• This should be against the law and large lawsuits should be allowed. 

• That Fentanyl Wacko doesn't even know he's in D.C. let alone America! Course people talk about him a lot because he's worse than his brother B.O & Michael! He's NOT the President of Shit! TRUMP is still the President & WON THE ELECTION! 

• Correct

• He's not even in the whitehouse. There are no lights on at the whitehouse at night. The supposed Oval Office is filmed from a California studio, same place where the filmed the Capital assault. All with paid actors.

• The most popular president in history - don't make me laugh.  The man is nothing but a traitor who should be hanged from the nearest large tree. As for Big Tech, I wouldn't believe a thing they say.  They are trying to destroy the USA.

• isn't that something?

• That fraud is NOT President. And I'm going to keep saying it till everyone gets it.

This reply was deleted.