ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The time comes when One must attack and kill the objective. It is far more practical to first spin the web in which to catch the prey.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I do hope and pray that your foot heals and gets better! Rest assured, mine are safe and well.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Colonel, I have no issues with Trump "Clearing the so called Swamp" in his own good style and time. I look for what has worked and praise the accomplishments. Others seek the short comings and shout "Failure!" My kind takes the battle to the enemy. Apparently yours wait for it to enter your homes. "My way or the highway", is never a successful relationship of ideals against a common foe. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Taking the fight to the enemy is precisely what I suggest... Draining the swamp is taking the fight to the enemy, shooting oneself n the foot is not.

• Well finally we have an actual name to replace Trump for Presidential Candidacy in 2024, according to Mlopez Lopez, and that would be Ronald A. Nelson. Best of luck with that to both of you, but personally I'm sticking with Donald!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• And who is the equal of Winston Churchill at this time so that the American Peoples may gather behind and support/follow? Who? Give us a Name? Not what "We" need, but One who meets the qualifications you require.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• You obviously can't read or have cognitive problems... What I stated was that America doesn't have a Winston Churchill to lead it... and if you have been following our debate you would know that one of the primary problems in America is the lack of leaders with the character and wisdom needed to lead us out of our quandary.  America's problem is that we have no leaders comparable to Winston Churchill ...  Hence, there is no name to provide you. Even if there were given a name, you would disagree and claim the named person was not qualified to lead the nation. 

Who do you propose has the necessary character and PROVEN ability... to deal the 'swamp' a lethal blow? 

• Lincoln/Dougls speeches Clinton County, Illinois, 1858. "Judge Douglas cannot fool the people: You may fool people for a time; you can part of the people all of the time; but you can't fool the people all of the time." I yet to hear a viable alternative.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• If Trump had devoted the time, energies and resources to the investigations, arrests and prosecutions as you suggest he failed to pursue, the actual accomplishments which lowered taxes for All, raised income for All, made America Energy Independent, increased productions and profits and lowered unemployment in "Real Numbers" would not have happened. It is, and always has been so simple and easy to be a "Sidewalk Superintendent" or a "Monday Morning Quarterback."  I've read for months what failures Trump committed and his unworthyness to hold Office, and yet to hear of a "Viable Alternative." Who do you suggest to run against Biden or whoever in 2024 that has the potential to "Win?"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• You quipped, "If Trump had devoted the time, energies, and resources to the investigations, arrests, and prosecutions...," it would have adversely impacted other priorities.  WRONG... In two words DELEGATE and DIRECT.  Trump should have appointed his own independent counsel/prosecutor under his Constitutional authority as the CHIEF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER of the United States, to take care that the necessary actions required to drain the swamp occurred.  He did not.

Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution requires the President to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” This clause, requires the President to enforce all constitutionally valid laws and Acts (criminal and civil), regardless of his own Administration’s view of their wisdom or policy.  The President and only the President has been given the Constitutional Authority to take care that the laws be faithfully executed... as he... sees fit.  Congress and the Federal Judiciary may not abate that authority... it is constitutional.

Pres. Trump did not need to personally pursue the investigation, indictment, or trial of the swamp and its members... He had all the authority needed, in the US Constitution, to authorize a team of investigators and prosecutors to go after the criminals operating in government.  He didn't need the AG's or FBI's permission to create a special prosecutor or counsel. He had Constitutional authority to do what he deemed necessary to faithfully execute the law.  When the AG and Director of the FBI told him he needed their consent to start an investigation, or to review an ongoing investigation,  he should have fired them ON THE SPOT... had them physically and immediately removed from their offices, along with anyone who objected to his authority to order investigations or to review them...  with or without the AG or FBI's approval. 

This reply was deleted.