ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lopez. Thanks for the laugh! If you really believe that One Person elected out of the hundreds of millions of Citizens somehow can Magically make, cure, and fix all the problems of America single handed, then "You really should plant those " Magic Beans", climb the vine and steal the goose that lays the "Golden Eggs!" 

Lynn Bryant 

• Excellent summation of America's problem... We lack a Winston Churchill to navigate our way out of the swamp.  Churchill was A man for his time, a true leader of consistent character and competence.  He spoke and the free world listened.  He moved and the world joined him,  America lacks such leadership and without it may well never recover.

• Sometimes its hard to remember that it was your job to drain the swamp, when you're up to your ass in alligators! As Citizens, it is "Our Responsibility" to remove as many alligators as possible to make the President's job less difficult!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• M Lopez:  You are delusional.  You are a swamp denizen.

• I will do the same thing over and over again. I will vote for people like D J Trump and others like him!!! It's the only way.

Only a fool or an idiot thinks that it's not our responsibility to change things for the better and restore as well as cement the founder's wishes.

My dad taught me, I taught my children, and now they are teaching theirs to save this nation from modern liberal "woke" values and the loss of our guaranteed liberties.

• The DemoNcRATs are not any good since they are kicked out of our Whig party in the early 1800's and the Republicans In Name Only are only fooling themselves. We need to get the DemoNcRATs out of our schools. The DemoNcRATs know they are stupid and are trying to level the playing field for themselves.

• Finally!

• New AG is definately over the target, let's see how much flak is sent up.

• Good now let us see where the promises go, Bullshit or Not.

• Go get the devilcrats. 

This reply was deleted.