ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is a lot of cleaning up in Va.  I hope he gets into it and maybe it will spread across the river. 

• Bottomless pit of Corruption across the river. We need to replace 90% of the corrupted politicians with MAGA candidates, establish Term Limits and a Balanced Budget Amendment. With just those two changes, the swamp won't want to come back to Wash DC, as all their money would dry up. 

• Agreed!  Let's make sure to all be poll watchers and not allow any illegal votes or people who are dead votes.  We need to get back to voting in person with documentation in hand.

• Agreed. We must all do like they did in Virginia and not rely solely on Trump to drain the swamp. 1st & foremost, we need to educate and do our homework on the candidate & make sure only MAGA candidates get election, not Rhinos. In my state, just because Trump endorsed Kemp, doesn't mean he's not a rhino. He was in congress before and I don't remember anything he do to MAGA. We have some homework to do. Then we need to do as Virginia did, especially in the Blue counties and rematch the election workers to make sure they don't cheat. We need lawyers in each place to help object when we witness any cheating. We should also volunteer to be election workers, esp in the Blue counties. If they say they are through counting for the night, don't take them at their word. Stay to make sure all election workers go home. We may need to work in shifts, to make sure they don't come back and resume counting. If there is a way to know what the count is before they go home, we need to write it down, showing the lawyers as well. If the number are different the next morning, then call foul and stop proceedings. No jump drives allowed. Use you cell phone to make sure no WiFi is active during the election. We know they won't risk being caught using Ethernet cables, but they could still use WiFi, which should be illegal. We need to bring this up to the state representatives as well, if they elect to keep voting machines, but we need to convince them to get rid of hackable machine and computers and go back to paper ballots, with voter ID- No signature or mail in ballots, with proper ID or the vote doesn't count.

This reply was deleted.