ADMIN

7451945692?profile=RESIZE_710x

Can ghosts interact with the rest of us on Twitter?

That’s what some people started to wonder aloud, when tweets like this one — still bearing the name “Herman Cain” — began to appear in their timelines Wednesday afternoon.

Mr. Cain, of course, passed away on July 30 due to coronavirus complications, as our Sister Toldjah reported.

So, it was completely reasonable to wonder what was going on with his account.

But a quick check of the late, former GOP presidential candidate and businessman’s website reveals there’s a perfectly simple — and earth-bound — explanation, after all.

In a piece published Tuesday on Herman Cain.com, his daughter Melanie Cain Gallo wrote, in part, that her dad:

“….believed in using his voice to teach, enlighten and give hope. It’s one of the ways he used this web site every day, and he wouldn’t have wanted that work to stop with his passing.

[…]

…Dad was the most positive thinker I ever knew, and one of his favorite things to do was to help people find their way to happiness in their own lives.

He based that on three principles: 1. Something to Do (Work Life, Joy) 2. Someone to Love (Everybody) 3. Something to Hope For (America, Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness).

[…]

That’s why we’re going to bring you material every day from The Cain Gang while working to help more people find happiness, strength, and positivity in their lives through The Cain Leadership Institute. We are his team, and he’ll always be our leader. He would have wanted us to do this.

read more here: https://www.redstate.com/beccalower/2020/08/13/herman-cain-twitter-account/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_term=herman-cain-twitter-account&utm_content=1&utm_campaign=PostPromoterPro

If You are on Twitter you can follow The Cain Gang HERE

If you are on Facebook you follow The Cain Gang HERE

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Loved the man!!!

• I am so happy that the legacy of Herman Cain is still alive thanks to his children.

• I was sad to hear of his passing. He was a great conservative and I supported him when he campained in the Presidential Election. I noticed during the election that many people had never herd of him as he was near the bottom of the list in the beginning of the primaries, but as time went on he started gaining on the others as I knew he would because he resonated with the people and as the people got to know him and listend to his views he started gaining on the others fast. The left knew this would be a big problem if he kept going and he would have won it all if they didn't do something. A Black conservative cannot be tolerated by the left so they had to do something about him to destroy him. So the left used old reliable, SEXUAL MISCONDUCT. They payed women to make those allegations about him to drive him out of the race. The left can all go burn in hell.

This reply was deleted.