ADMIN

9238516458?profile=RESIZE_710x

New evidence allegedly shows that more than 10,300 Georgia voters may have cast their ballots illegally during the 2020 election.

“I have little doubt that the total number will eventually meet and then exceed President Biden’s margin of victory in Georgia,” Mark Davis, the president of Data Productions Inc., said. “The number continues to increase every day as more and more people update their registrations.”

“I heard members of the Secretary of State’s team admit some voters were cast with residency issue, but then claimed there weren’t enough of them to cast the outcome of the election in doubt,” Davis said. “It was disconcerting to see the media and the courts largely ignore serious issues like these, especially since the data I was seeing showed very legitimate issues. Jake Evans, the only lawyer in Georgia history to successfully overturn two elections in the same race, says he believes the issues in Georgia were systemic, and Davis agreed.

read more here: https://conservativebrief.com/new-evidence-shows-45051/?utm_source=newsletter_ptn&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ptn

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Since the NWO is all in at this point, knowing Justice wants to have a special relationship with them, we absolutely should know that the genocidal goal will not stop, until they are stopped. All of them.

• Yup. 

Jones at this point is calling for NWO arrests and crimes against Humanity trials.

I knew he would catch up.

• The election was stolen from President Trump, there is no doubt about it.  The democrats wouldn't be fighting this hard against the validity of each vote if it was a real election with real honest results. It is time for the GOP to get off their duff, and be mean and tough and attack instead of whining and apologizing for everything they try to do.  Offense is the best defense!

• My Mother who lived in Arizona got a letter thanking her for her vote. Only one small problem, She had been dead for over ten years. No doubt her vote went to the DEM party of corruption. When I contacted Coconino County they said it was "A glitch"..W.T.F.? How many more decades do the good people have to wait until justice is served?

• Woder how many dead people cast their votes, too? It's All part of Communism & I hope All those who voted for this POS & Camel get off the FENTANYL like those in D.C. are on! We need to get America back!

This reply was deleted.