ADMIN

9238516458?profile=RESIZE_710x

New evidence allegedly shows that more than 10,300 Georgia voters may have cast their ballots illegally during the 2020 election.

“I have little doubt that the total number will eventually meet and then exceed President Biden’s margin of victory in Georgia,” Mark Davis, the president of Data Productions Inc., said. “The number continues to increase every day as more and more people update their registrations.”

“I heard members of the Secretary of State’s team admit some voters were cast with residency issue, but then claimed there weren’t enough of them to cast the outcome of the election in doubt,” Davis said. “It was disconcerting to see the media and the courts largely ignore serious issues like these, especially since the data I was seeing showed very legitimate issues. Jake Evans, the only lawyer in Georgia history to successfully overturn two elections in the same race, says he believes the issues in Georgia were systemic, and Davis agreed.

read more here: https://conservativebrief.com/new-evidence-shows-45051/?utm_source=newsletter_ptn&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ptn

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Will they ever throw these creeps in jail?

• Why are the Republicans in Congress are bringing all this evidence to the floor and to those that will listen don't they know a Freedom Storm is coming and the people are going to have the final voice 

• That's what Fentanyl does to Crooks! It'll be easy to take the Druggies! Take NO Prisoners!

• Cowardice, ignorance,resignation, or denial.

• I am keen to observe how well the left weaponizes their tactics in accusations against true constitutional conservatives. Why does it catch us so flat-footed? I do believe it takes a certain mindset to think like an evil chess master and perhaps those of us,not of that ilk, while we all sin and fall short of His glory, are less astute because we spend our energies pursuing good for ourselves, families, and nation. We are about building, not destroying, giving not taking. The election fraud IS WHAT IS systemic. Not purported collective racism. Come full bore at a righteous person who is accustomed to examining their actions and they pause to do just that. The evil have no shame and do not pause for such reflection or doubt. Like a horrible sci-fi they morph and regroup and redouble efforts to reach their goals, the end always justifying the means. Fauci, Psaki, Garland. Look at their eyes to see what their words are not telling you. 

• Yes, the sordid viewpoint that enables evil behavior is something decent folk strive all their lives to forsake. 

But,

all (save one) has been born into sin. 

So,

stained with a knowledge of treachery which is needed to resist it

and

we are already all of us marked to one degree or another

Therefore,

be prepared to get down and dirty like you mean it,

because,

Our adversaries surely DO.

• AMEN & Well spoken!

• The EVIL Jew World Order on schedule. The same pharisees that crucified Jesus are the ones today bent on destroying humanity!We never defeated Jewish communism,we fought for it !! 1)Janet Yellin( ✡️) Secretary Treasury 2)Merrick Garland( ✡️) Attorney General 3)Alejandro Mayorkas( ✡️) Secretary Homeland Security 4)Avril Haines( ✡️) Director National Intelligence 5)Anthony Blinken( ✡️) Secretary of State 6)Wendy Sherman( ✡️) Deputy Secretary of State 7)Victoria Nuland( ✡️) Secretary State Political Affairs 8)Eric Lander( ✡️) Office of Science Technology 9)Robert Klain( ✡️) Chief of Staff 10) David Cohen( ✡️) Director CIA 11) Jeffry Zeints ✡️() Covid Czar 12)Rachel Levine( ✡️) Asst Health Secretary 13) Rochelle Wolensky ( ✡️) Director of the CDC 14)Anne Neuberger ( ✡️) (2021–present) for Cyber and Emerging Technology. 15) Andy Slavitt ( ✡️) Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services 16) Isabel Guzman ( ✡️) Administrator of the Small Business Administration JERUSALEM POST All the Jews Joe Biden has tapped for top roles in his administration

• Pamela, I state now that the apparently jewish-hostile focus you take is in no way reflective of this forums nature. I earnestly hope the moderators will aquaint you with its complete lack of support for this ethnically antagonistic position, if borne out.

• GET ENLIGHTENED!

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/07/10/esther/

Are Elite Jews Responsible for COVID-NWO?
This reply was deleted.