ADMIN
read more here: https://www.westernjournal.com/new-audio-trump-really-storm-piers-morgan-interview-can-judge/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=PUBreaking&utm_campaign=wj-breaking&utm_content=libertyalliance&ats_es=54e2ba7df376845982b7a23b8c677baf

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• devildemocommiecrats lie because they know their people very stupid and easily manipulated!!!!

• Piers is a JESTER like the rest.  In time all will see the truth.  The ONLY thing that carries me through these dark days is complete faith that there will be a reckoning for the deceivers and justice will prevail.  It is by failth along that I can even get out of bed in the morning during these times.   The best weapon we have is prayer.     

17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
    And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
    You shall condemn.
    This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
    And their righteousness is from Me,”
    Says the Lord.

• Denise, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • I don't think he's trying to be a super star.  I think he continues to be open to speaking to both sides, that is what a true leader is called to do.  no?   and the more he exposes himself to this bullshit, the more people begin to see what is REALLY going on.   It is important.  I think that his sacrifices for this country in the end will not be for naught.   He has got a sucky "calling" if you will and he has to be willing to stand in the fire and let the demonrats eat themselves as they continue to shit the bed at every turn.  I commend President Trump for his courage.     jmho

• I agree with you!

• Because the left watches that, it's one way he can speak to them.

• I wouldn't call this "stupid" on Trump's part --- what is STUPID is that the public still buys into the idea that Piers Morgan is a good guy!  He was PROVEN to be a snake quite a while ago.  I believe that Donald Trump is DRIVEN to set records straight and rightfully so.  He is NOT afraid of liars or confrontation with evil and that's what he was trying to do here.  I STILL LOVE HIM for his strength and his integrity!

• You are correct.if we sit in silence and we don't take on, expose those who are trying to discredit and harm us, the bad guys win. The scum needs to be exposed for what they are. The leftists aren't used to that, they HATE Trump for doing it, no one likes to be exposed as a liar especially with proof! People need to see this, and the left will eventually learn that if they want to screw with Trump, they better get up real early in the morning.......he will point the finger at them every time! Republicans should have done this a long time ago, we wouldn't be in this crappy situation if they did!

• Morgan is a lot like the Kardashians, famous for being famous!

This reply was deleted.