Replies

The popular method for abortion at Planned Parenthood right now is acid injection, (much less messy)! They use a 8” long hypodermic needle filled with acid. It is injected in to babies brain through the soft spot on the top of it’s head causing the baby to die an excruciating, violent death. The baby is then turned to allow it to be pulled out feet first.

Here, in the U.S. as of 2020, over 3,000 unborn children are killed a day on average. That’s over 1 million deaths a year. And yet, not a peep from the mainstream media. Planned Parenthood is backed by the Democratic Party.

• Good, the stupid shouldn't have children!

• the good thing about this is that these irresponsible people won't make society clean up their mess by not being able to have a baby that they have no concern for. now they can sleep with whoever they want to. i don't know what's open wider  - their mouths or legs

• "NBC Reports Women Are Getting Sterilized In DROVES after Roe v Wade Overturned"

So long as they are the homely ones, I'm good!

But seriously, just how much of a NWO genocide psych-op is this?

Anything to diminish the population total....

• They have to live with their decision for the rest of their lives. They will likely regret it by the time they're 35. They are too mentally immature to realize that they are not only robbing themselves but also their parents of the joy of being a grandparent someday. I was 26 when I had my tubes tied but I had 3 children and yes married...by the time I was 31 I regretted the decision. These young ladies have some hard lessons to learn. Our ideas and views change as we get older and theirs will as well. It will be too late and it will be no one to blame but themselves. Sad.

• People, who contrive not to have children when they are younger, many times live it up (because it's all about them and their pleasure, of course)! But, later, these same people start to greatly regret that choice. As they begin to age, they suddenly realize that there is no younger generation in their family to watch out for them when they are old and time gradually steals away their strength and vitality. Too late, they come to see that they have set themselves up to be incredability lonely in their final years.

• That woman who has four kids should think of birth control, but they didn't say who was supporting her four kids either. Maybe welfare??? By the way these kids need to GROW UP BEFORE THEY CAN MAKE AN ADULT DECISION.......

• If they are that stupid , than good for them. They deserve everything they got. Even if now with them it is open sex and they die from AIDS.

• I just ask the pro-abortion group one question.  "If it is okay for you to murder a children, why is it not okay for me the murder you?". I still have not gotten a response ......

• Good they will not murder another baby 

This reply was deleted.