Replies

• I would think the man a criminal but not sure how evil. The evil one is the presenter - PIGlosi.

• The wicked seek to justify their ends with words of deceit and the logic of fools...  there is no excuse for the unrighteous, whose feet run to mischief and hands are found laboring in every wicked deed.

• Yes!

• Pelosi knows exactly what she did... she knows that Mr. FLoyd was a 6-time felon, drug dealer and addict... She hates the US Military and wanted to disgrace it by doing what she did... she made  hero out of a criminal... welcome to the Democrat Party... the party of felons and drug addicts.   The MSM is not any better.

• Who the hell does she think she is? She has no right to give an honorable warrior flag to a person who was NEVER in the military and has a criminal record. She's a disgusting piece of crap and should be removed from Congress.

•  pelosi couldn't show up for her job because of the convid but she goes to a funeral and presents a flag to the family of a criminal.

Anyone that votes for a dim is either a communist criminal or an idiot.

• Good woman... may the Lord Bless her exceedingly.

• I was given the flag that drapped my husband coffin after the ceremony at the veterans cemetary. It was given to me in honor of his honorable service. Being a vet myself the same tribute will be presented to my family when I am so honored. 

How dare the twerp from SF dishoner the meaning of the folded flag that is presented as a measure of honorable service. 

Floyd never served a day in service to his country. He did serve a prison term and that surely does not entitle a flag of honor in his name to be presented.

• She is right on!! I've listened to several of her videoi, she is a True American. What pelosi did is digusting.

• EVERY LEFTIST SHOULD BE DEFEATED BECAUSE THEY ALLOWED THIS TRAVESTY!

This reply was deleted.