Replies

• Hard  to say, at this point, if "fraudski" will be held accountable, but the initiative seems to be building in that dirextion.

• Fauci = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Who gave authorization to Fauchi to give the money to the Lab for the gain of function experiments when there had been an order by of all people OBAMA. He did it on his own when Trump took office. Why? Who else is involved in this operation to get rid of Trump at the expense of the AMERICAN people. 

• i was right from day one in March 2020

• All I am going to say is this covid19 is purely demonic and the democrats use this to defeat Donald Trump.

• All I am going to say is this covid19 is purely demonic and the democrats use this to defeat Donald Trump.

• Enough talk, hang Fauci by his nuts!!!

• That half pint evil devil does't have any!

• According to SciTech Daily, June 3. 2021, Four to a dozen standouts of over 90 existing antiviral drugs are already approved and on the market.

I believe this is the direction President Trump would have preferred for treatment of Covid. When he suggested HCQ and remdesivir, he was roundly criticized by media and big Pharma, which had a lot of money and zero liability at stake with the alleged DNA altering "vaccines." 

Mexico City is experiencing a 78% drop in hospitalizations by making Ivermectin available on a large scale. History will treat the President well if we survive this radical left onslaught of eugenics and globalization.

• This reply was deleted.
    • If this is part of the 180 K arrest warrants that Qanon states are held by the US Military....  don't hold your breath while waiting for the US Military to round up the criminals.  This Bio-Weapons attack was and remains an act of war. China needs to be held accountable financially and politically for all of the problems resulting from this attack.   ALL of China's co-conspirators must also be held accountable...

This reply was deleted.