Replies

• John Briggs, Force is determined by the application. The Citizens have the options of "Writ of Mandamus", " Recall Elections ", " Prosecution for Malfeasance, Misappropriation and Misrepresentation ", and " Replacement Elections." Citizens options of Force include calling upon "Special Investigation/Prosecution" from within the State and/or the Federal Government. The Final Forces available to Citizens are "Refusal to Obey, Refusal to Pay, and the Right to Replace." Does this help clarify it for you? P.S. There really is no need to revert to a middle of the road sophomore year collegiate English Language Course  in an attempt to insult.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• There was no attempt by me to insult you.  If that was my desire, that would be easy.  But I did observe your insult of another through your introduction of grade-level reading, not mine, lest you had a "Joe Biden moment."  That was a nice, but elementary, list of citizen-responses.  So, you are still moot answering my question: what is your plan. Comprehension: an integral element in grade-level reading.

• I don't doubt Treason and/or Sedition has been perpetrated by many, most of which are Leftists.  What is disturbing is that NOTHING is being done about it. NOTHING!  Another issue that comes to my attention is PSYOPS being used against America and its people.  It used to be illegal to use propaganda by Americans ON Americans. It is no longer illegal. I think it was Obama that affected that change.  Wish you would dig into this.  It could explain a great many things.

• Wow!  Very interesting.  I will get involved with this with my elected officials, both very strong Trumpsters and conservatives.  Thank-you, Valerie!  It is not just dems, but also our RINOs as they drag their feet and/or turn their backs on things that affect the deep state negatively as they are all in the deep state.  They all hate Trump because he was exposing the deep state and what its goals are.  Fear struck in their hearts as they do not want the public to know what their goals are, for if we did, they would all be voted out with haste.

• John Briggs, When I referred to the term "Force" in respect to Public Servants ", the meaning was obvious for any understanding the " Uniqueness of Our Nation" where the Citizens are the Masters and the Governments are the Servants, and thus so be their "Elected Representatives." When I place my vote in you I place my Faith and Trust that you will represent "Me in My Stead". My " Right as a Citizen " is to Force you to follow My Will or remove you from Office, by whatever means available to discharge "Hired Employees!" 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• LBD, you wrote many words, a Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level 10 paragraph.  But you never answered my questions.  Is it that you have no answer to my questions and/or no plan, or is it something else?  Please be plain and straightforward.

• This is the only president that ever began his presidency with a coup attempt and ended with the same

• Exactly Susan. No one should ever have to choose from either hand when what is in both hands belongs to the "Choosers" to begin with!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Yes Lopez, I do know there are no Statute Limitations on Murder, nor Treason. However, if we, the American Peoples do not force the newly elected into repairing Our Nation immediately, nothing else matters. And Les, I do not vote for "The Party!" Any Party! I always have and will continue to vote the Individual who best represents my ideal and goals, not some b.s. propaganda handed out through a political machine. Now is the time for repair and healing, not for finger pointing, blame and hopelessness.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• LBD, you wrote, "...if we, the American Peoples do not force the newly elected into repairing Our Nation immediately, nothing else matters."  I am referring to your use of the word "force" inside the quote.  What do you mean by "force?"  Who would you "force?"  How would you force them?  Once you leave them alone, how would you continue to force them?  What exactly is your plan and how is force involved?

This reply was deleted.