Replies

• Spot on.  Exactly true!

• Do we really want to waste valuable, important Legislative time once more spending useless, senseless years investigating individuals for potential prosecution while so much damage awaits repair before us?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• the problem is that endless investigations by gop establishment TRAITORS will not accomplish anything because they are just as corrupt as their devildemocommiecrat allies!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Lopez, great points.  I have said them, but no one agreed.  Crickets.  I agree with you.

• Amazing.  If they do get away with corruption, they will nevertheless be punshed immediately by God.  Pelosi and her deviants are already being punished.  Think not?  They know.

• The Lake of Fire is their eternal destination!!!!!!!!!!

• That seems to be where they put their "faith."  

• They are all;

Corrupted,

compromised,

captured,

conscripted and complicit

• No, I don't think any congressman in the click will be held responsible for a damn thing.  They are all too damn corrupt. Black\ democrats seem to be the worst.  Not until we elect a boat load of new House members that have no loyalty or no ambition to be more than what they are, will we stand a chance of righting the ship. 

• Yes.  But the Rep. President will have to have a procative and rigid AG, etc,  The RINOs will have to be weeded out also.

This reply was deleted.