ADMIN

National Guard to keep 7,000 troops in DC until March

Fact check: National Guard protected Biden by remaining armed

A few thousand National Guard troops could end up staying in the nation’s capital until mid-March, a U.S. defense official confirms to Fox News.

The National Guard is in the process of meeting with various federal agencies to “determine their requirements” for troops to stay beyond January, the official said. Planning is underway, but no final decisions have been made, the official added.

Around 25,000 Guardsmen deployed to Washington D.C., ahead of President Biden’s inauguration after the deadly Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol where authorities were badly outnumbered by pro-Trump supporters.

The ceremony went off with only a few minor arrests. About a dozen Guard troops were removed from their posts after being vetted by the FBI, including two who made extremist statements about the event.

In a statement Thursday, the National Guard said about 7,000 troops would remain in Washington through the “end of the month.” But there is concern among some city and federal authorities that protesters might return to Washington in early March on the original presidential inauguration date, March 4.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2021/01/23/national-guard-to-keep-troops-in-dc-until-march/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just another waste of tax dollers -- Antifa and BLM are on vacation right now,there will be no problems 

• Why?  First off the comments above my post is disgusting.  There was no deadly siege by Trump supporters.  It was a pre-planned event by the left and including Antifa who created the chaos with the help of the Capitol police who opened the door for them.  Lets get our facts straight.  What is Biden afraid of?  

• Arrest. Prosecution. Judgement. Justice. 

That is what he is afraid of.

• I was there.  I know.  Antifa and blm.  Trumpsters tried to stop them.  Pelosi setup to make Trump look bad and ipeachment.  Marshall report.  Biden can't seem to get it straight.  Ask Schumer.

• 8477442080?profile=RESIZE_584x

• YUP!

• The incompetent mayor doesn't have enough police to round up what she considers disidents 

• Trump built the wall.  

Biden will build a prison ...........................for 74,000,000 people!...  or is that 100,000,000?

Build that prison, Joey; It's work all day for sugar in your tea, down beside the prison-way, it's build ye prison, Joe, build!

• That's right, John. Trump built that wall. Another promise kept. And now we have a liar in the White House......

• Paul, my point was that if Biden intends to go after us and arrest us, where is he going to house us?  He will need to build a prison that houses 100,000,000 prisoners.  And, when we are all out, what will he do with that ugly monster building.  Oh!  Maybe he will just house us in parking garages!  He and his deplorable minions are without brains.  But, then again, we already knew that, Paul!  lol

This reply was deleted.