ADMIN

10504998501?profile=RESIZE_710x

San Francisco’s Roman Catholic archbishop has banned House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) from receiving Holy Communion during Mass until she repents of her public pro-abortion stance.

“A Catholic legislator who supports procured abortion, after knowing the teaching of the Church, commits a manifestly grave sin which is a cause of most serious scandal to others,” Ssalvatore Cordileone wrote in a public notification Friday. “Therefore, universal Church law provides that such persons ‘are not to be admitted to Holy Communion.’”

“I am hereby notifying you that you are not to present yourself for Holy Communion and, should you do so, you are not to be admitted to Holy Communion, until such time as you publically repudiate your advocacy for the legitimacy of abortion and confess and receive absolution of this grave sin in the sacrament of Penance,” the 65-year-old clergyman wrote.

Cordileone noted that while he and Pelosi had discussed the issue in the past, the archbishop has “not received such an accommodation to my many requests” to speak again following the September passage of a controversial Texas abortion law which bans abortions after a heart beat is detected – usually at six weeks.

read more here: https://truthpress.news/news/nancy-pelosi-banned-from-receiving-communion-over-her-abortion-stances/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, our religious leaders HAVE BEEN compromised - -do some research on the infiltration of communism into the Vatican, in the 1950's.  If  you do enough research, you will find we have only had TWO legitimate Popes, since the death of Pius X, in 1958 and those were, no doubt by accident.  Pope John Paul II was good and rightious and strong enough to resist the communist pressure; Benedict XVI tried very hard, but was, finally, forced to resign, under threat, even though his resignation declaration claimed "ill health".

• that is a good way to look at it.

• how about excommunication 

• I am happy that the catholic church is standing on what they believe in.

• the catholic church is a cult of popularity sold out to satan!!!!!  They openly promote homosexuality and only pay lip service to the pro-life movement!!!!!  It also supports the destruction of the American Dream by helping the open borders crowd bring ib illegal aliens to destroy America!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • isn't that something and get her faces for free

• She is a Santan child she has no business in the house of the Lord 

• Lorenzo, a catholic church is a LOOOOOONG way from being a "house of the Lord!!!!!!!!!!

• Just one question WHAT TOOK SO LONG??

• This reply was deleted.
    • Laurel, the catholic church merely pays lip service to anything moral or Christian!!!!!  As an organization it is merely a cult of personality in satan's camp!!!!!!!!!!  If the church heirarchy really cared about doing God's work they wouldn't be financing and supporting the illegal alien invasion, homosexuality, and abortion!!!!!!!!!!  I wrote a blog article a while back titled "One cannot be a Christian and vote for democrats!!!!!  The devildemocommiecrat party is the party of satan!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.