ADMIN

A NASCAR driver will take to the tracks this Sunday in his newly painted Ford Mustang which will have 'Trump 2020' splashed across the hood and rear-quarter panels (pictured), his race team announced Wednesday

A NASCAR driver will debut a Trump 2020 car in the Brickyard 400 race against Bubba Wallace this weekend, just weeks after the black driver found a 'noose' in his garage. 

Corey LaJoie, 28, will take to the tracks this Sunday in his newly painted Ford Mustang which will have 'Trump 2020' splashed across the hood and rear-quarter panels, his race team announced Wednesday. 

Go Fas Racing revealed the new design for the number 32 car ahead of the race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis, this weekend and pledged its support for Donald Trump's reelection campaign. 

'I am honored to be part of the President's re-election campaign through the Patriots of America PAC,' team owner Archie St. Hilaire said in a statement.

'As a Trump 2020 supporter, this team will do everything possible to secure victory on and off the track electing President Donald Trump to a second term.'  

LaJoie said he hoped the design would spur more racing fans to vote in the upcoming election. 

'With an estimated 75 million NASCAR fans out there, I was surprised that about 15 million of those fans are not registered voters,' he said Wednesday.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8481409/NASCAR-driver-debut-Trump-2020-car-Brickyard-400-race-against-Bubba-Wallace.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –