Replies

• Come and try and for all the people out there that still doubt the democrats are pure communist Bam there it is I have been saying it since Obama and all I heard was oh no one will take you serious if you say that 

• AMEN Brother 

• Comment isn't repeatable.  I think I'll keep mine for when the SHTF

• Do not let people who surround themselves with barbed wire, armed soldiers and armed personal security teams tell you that you cannot own a firearm to defend yourself.

• There ought to be a ban on alcohol consumption while holding office. We could clean house with that ban. It would eliminate all the drunken special interest groups, as well.

• Gun Control Hall of Fame

Stalin: Took guns away from his citizens in 1929 then murdered 20 million of them once defenseless.
    Mao:  Took guns away from his citizens in 1935 then murdered 20 million of them once defenseless.
    Hitler: Took guns away from his citizens in 1938 then murdered 13 million of them once defenseless.
    Pot: Took guns away from his citizens in 1956 then murdered 2 million of them once defenseless.
    Historic Fact: Governments have disarmed and executed over 262 million of their own people in the 20th Century. So, please tell me again why Governments should be the only ones with guns?

• Don't forget, criminals will still have them as well. Oh wait, govt still has them - I guess all we need to say is criminals will still have them, as an unelected criminal cartel is currently in charge.

• "I am convinced that a criminal who wants a firearm can get one through illegal, untraceable, unregistered sources, with or without gun control" - Senator Joe Biden (D), 1985. Tim apparently the pResident agrees with you!

• So let's apply the Speaker of the House's logic to voting.   Not stable enough to buy a gun at 18 must wait until 21, no voting until 21 using her logic.  Can have too many rounds ... can't have too many left wing news sources ... and let's just ban the (D) Party as the Speaker is engaged in, in my opinion, treason for violating the Second Amendment of the Constitution.  

• Absolutely true 

This reply was deleted.