Replies

• Obscene William ... we don't need that at TPO!!!

• What a tiresome political hack!!  Nadler is such a political hack - and now he has the temerity to challenge God Almighty!  Well, God will call "Time!" on this POS in due course; meantime, try to find and listen to the very wonderful new Rep from GA, Marjorie Taylor Greene!!  She can espouse a conservative - and even super pro-life! - point of view withut missing a beat!  But, make no mistake, we're in a very real spiritual war with those fools on the Left!!

• Wow, wow, wow doesn't Nadler realize what he said about God can paralize him for life?

• The Luciferian Nadler is nobody and there will come a day when he will cry out for God to let it rain in hell. 

• We the people know that God always comes down on the side of the righteous.

• Exactly!

• The little gnome is so stupid and evil - you will meet your maker some day (hopefully soon) then you will understand his wrath!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Nadler is wrong because in the first place God is the one that created the Universe and when Adam and Eve sin everyting changes, God want to be Israel King but they refuse him to be their King and this is the result of it.

• Jerry , you have made a very serious mistake. You do not want God to allow judgement to come to you and or your family. Alot of people have said God would not Judge America. I would hate for your ignorance to bring judgement on my country.

• Nadler is a scumbag that's all I am going to say on this.

This reply was deleted.