ADMIN

Political Follies: Rep. Jerry Nadler...

The Democrat who chairs the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary committee said on Tuesday he will introduce legislation this week to cut $50 million in funding from Attorney General William Barr's personal office.

New York Representative Jerrold Nadler said he would move to reduce funding for Barr's personal office as a response to what he called "continued defiance of Congress and improper politicization of the Department of Justice."

Nadler said he was making this move and others in the wake of Barr's refusal to appear before his committee.

Passing such a cut would require approval of both the Democratic-controlled House and the Republican-controlled Senate.

read more:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-democrat-moves-to-cut-attorney-general-barrs-budget-by-dollar50-million/ar-BB14WdsU?ocid=anaheim-ntp-feeds

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Proving once again,Democrats are the enemy within.

• Improper politicing of the dept of Justice?  HUH?  What's improper is the house so called judiciary committee.  More like the house Kangaroo Court committee!

• Nadler face look like fred flinstone the cartoon.

• HEY!  Don't insult Fred like that.

• I know I am sorry I have to apologize for it because Fred was a nice guy and Nadler is so dumb he can not stand on his own two feet.

• This gonadler is becoming so ugly they can only show his head; and that alone scares the shit out of me! I can't believe anyone would put this doofus in charge anything; let alone keep stupidly reelecting him to the swamp!

• It will die in the senate.......as usual the idiot dems try to railroad the American citizens and the protections we have .  Trump needs to locate whatever DISCRETIONARY money is going to Nadler's district and suspend tor any reason they can use......even if temporary.......ie investigation of fraud, budgetary fraud, application errors......anything for Nadler's district should be stopped, delayed and make sure to advertise that it is his district that is mismanaged, like the rest of New York.

• 5557662096?profile=RESIZE_930x

• SPINELSS WORM needs the VIRUS!

• Every other non-Constitutional agency and/or non-monitored by Congress as directed by the Constitution , yes, shut them down, but not Barr. Within the DOJ, yes, gut the FIB and CIA. Right after those two, the IRS and then the rest. 

This reply was deleted.