ADMIN

I'm Anderson Cooper, son of Gloria Vanderbilt I was born with a silver  spoon in my mouth but that just wasn't enough. I wanted to ruin America,  too! - CNN liar |

MyPillow founder Mike Lindell has hired Lin Wood, the famed litigator, to demand CNN anchor Anderson Cooper retract and apologize for calling the pro-Trump businessman a "snake oil salesman" and "liar" during an interview about a potential COVID-19 cure, Newsmax has learned.

"I have been involved in defamation cases for over two decades of my 43-year legal career. Cooper's interview of my client is the most outrageously unprofessional 'hit piece' interview I have ever viewed," top litigator Lin Wood says in a letter to David Vigilante, CNN's Executive President and General Counsel. Newsmax obtained a copy of Wood's letter.

Wood wrote:

"While I am fully aware that Cooper's sarcastic, mocking, derisive, and demeaning tone, attitude, and facial expressions toward Mr. Lindell are not legally actionable, I have complete confidence that Cooper's false and defamatory accusations are actionable and intend to seek legal redress against Cooper and CNN for its blatant wrongdoing."

read more:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/lindell-anderson-cooper-mypillow-cnn/2020/09/09/id/986047/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ANDERSON COOPER, THE WHITE-HAIRED, FAGGOT, ACCIDENT OF NATURE WOULD RATHER GO SU*CK A DIRTY DICK OR BUTT-DO ANOTHER FAG THAN REALLY KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!  THE BASTARD SON OF GLORIA VANDERPOOP IS A SHIT-HEAD TO BOOT!  

• Go for it and hit them where it hurts!!

• Mr. Lindel is a working american, The left won't have any of that !

• This little weirdo is an entitled brat that grew up in lavish homes with nannies and servants. Little mama's boy is now married to a man and recently adopted a child. These are the types that actually "BUY" babies, but a Christian, Traditional young couple with a decent home and income, middle-class, but incapable of getting pregnant, can't get a baby for all the tea in China. Same-Sex couples need to accept the FACT that despite their right to marry whomever they wish and be as Gay as they want, they also will have to make sacrifices based on their choices. You know, like EVERYBODY ELSE? One of those sacrifices is not being able to share a natural child, and for good reason. God intended parents to be one man and one woman, and made the union of the two the only way to produce a natural child.that is a part of BOTH of them. Cooper may be rich and entitled, but he will NEVER be half the "MAN" that Lindell is, and he has NO business criticizing ANYONE.

• Begin suing those that work for CNN makes the case against the person then you go after CNN

• I am with Mike he needs to sue CNN and the rest of the fake news.

• That's how you do it. You inundate the fake news with lawsuits until they have to shut down. At some point that will only leave patriotic media. How great would America be if there were no fake news around?

• What patriotic media?

• Epoch Times , finally something worth reading !

• I love Epoch Times also. 

This reply was deleted.