ADMIN

9854492897?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Mike Lindell is blaming the RNC for his failure to file a complaint to the Supreme Court.
  • The complaint, which he claimed would overturn the 2020 election, failed to get any signatures.
  • Lindell also attacked RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for admitting Joe Biden beat Donald Trump. 

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell is blaming the Republican National Committee for his failure to submit a complete complaint to the Supreme Court.

Lindell earlier promised his supporters that he would get the lawsuit to the court before Thanksgiving. He has not filed the complaint and instead uploaded a copy of it to his website on Tuesday. But the complaint appeared to be missing key components, including the names and signatures of a plaintiff and counsel.

"We are in uncharted territory as a Nation. The November 2020 election was stolen," the complaint reads. It includes over 70 pages of unverified and unsupported allegations about voter fraud in several states, including Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania.

Lindell has long railed against the results of the 2020 election, despite there being no evidence of widespread voter fraud. He made similar claims about voter fraud when he sat down this month to interview former President Donald Trump for close to 40 minutes at Mar-a-Lago. During the interview, Lindell baselessly identified California, Texas, and Florida as three states where the most votes were "stolen."

read more here: https://conservativebrief.com/ronna-55254/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=getresponse&utm_content=Republican+Mutiny+-+Announcement+Shocks+GOP&utm_campaign=

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Over & over, the GOP fails to

Unite!  Entire World knows

2020 Election is FRAUD against 

America & Allies!  SCOTUS must look 

at evidence & not be ignorant of

FACTS!  They are last HOPE to 

expose FRAUD & must respond to 

will of American Citizens & protect

elections!  RNC is without excuse &

now complicit in obstructing Justice!

• Interesting paragraph composition.

Where have I seen it before?

Oh Yeah! I remember.

• Apparently mlopez has a problem with not only our grammar and arithmetic, but also with how we might express our opinions as well. Last time I checked this was a platform where we are free to voice our thoughts in the free market of ideas, and that includes our opinions on just about anything. But then common human courtesy and respect should still be observed, even towards those who may appear to have a less than passing acquaintance with those concepts. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend everyone, .......... if you want to!

• M-Lo, have you been glancing at anything by Dale Carnegie? LOL

How to Win Friends & Influence People Audiobook By Dale Carnegie cover art

• The biggest clue was when 6 states stopped counting first time ever. With Trump leading, then the count goes backwards. 
    No voting machines built by Communist. 

• Anyone with a brain knows the Communist Deep State stole the election

• Go back to your day job at CNN !

• Paging Dr. Carnegie. Code Grey! Code Grey!

s-l1000.jpg

Image from Ebay, no less!

This reply was deleted.