ADMIN

George Soros, An International Gangster - HubPages

The military regime has seized control of the bank accounts of billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundation (OSF) in Myanmar and announced that it will take legal action against the foundation, which is accused of violating restrictions on the activities of such organizations.

On Monday, military-controlled MRTV announced that the military had issued arrest warrants for 11 staff members of OSF Myanmar, including its head and deputy head, on suspicion of giving financial support to the civil disobedience movement against the military junta.

The regime also claimed that the world’s largest private funder for justice, democratic governance and human rights had failed to obtain approval from the Central Bank of Myanmar (CBM)’s Foreign Exchange Management Department for a deposit of US$5 million (7.04 billion kyats) with the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Bank (SMED) in Myanmar in 2018.

The foundation is also accused of illegally withdrawing $1.4 million from its account at SMED a week after the military takeover in Myanmar, as the civil disobedience movement was gaining momentum among civil servants across the country.

The military junta also took control of assets totaling $3.81 million and 375 million kyats in OSF bank accounts at four private banks—Kanbawza Bank (KBZ), Ayeyarwady Bank (AYA), SMED and Co-operative Bank (CB), according to MRTV.

The military said it had begun taking control of all illegal flows of money to OSF Myanmar, saying the foundation had breached the law that lays downs the rules and regulations for organizations in the country.

read more:

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmar-regime-seizes-bank-accounts-soros-open-society-foundation.html?fbclid=IwAR0bhHST-7BWGMxG77GCe9QZXy-g0NPO-us_FiIcstRKpfadxgMnwh5jWyU

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is that one of his groups that American Taxpayer money is contributing to?

•  This is exactly what started in Spain's Civil War in the 1920s and in Algeria. The New World Order destabilizes a country with Communist tricks then claims the opposing side is evil to justify using the UN as a way to take over and fully transform it for their evil purposes.

• We are too stupid to do such a fantastic thing for our nation.

• But stupid enough to insist foreign actors stay out of our interior.

• As far as I am concerned, monies spent there are not monies spent here financing professional civil riots and buying crooked politicians!

So I am good with it.

• Which we should have done HERE long ago!!!

• That SOB Does Not Regret ANTYTHING He Has Done Since WWII- I WANT To See That Sweedish Jew Bastard Squirm In Hellish Torement Before He Dies... If The Insane Old Bastard Will Die..?

• Hey Loren ... I'm with you. But don't cal Soros a Jew bastard. He gave up his birth religion a long time ago. He is simply a bastard!!!

• I didn't mean as in Religion- the Religion is Judeaism... He can deny that but he can't deny that he was born a Jew..!

• I've often thought of the USA doing exactly the same thing, FREEZE  and CONFISCATE ALL of sorasses funds located in the USA and REMOVE his citizenship and make him persona non grata HERE!

SWEET RIGHT???

This reply was deleted.