Must We Respect a Fraudulent President?

Must We Respect a Fraudulent President?
BjNj8GXA3jEdu9erikd8lCx4z_vzA2qpS-7NnQZJET85-6pxAGyJDw_8c1IhSK9dWsfL_kEzI3HcCmVoMxbfTC5Juzvm5nXSeyhWPCZ3a6hHqk245cY=s0-d-e1-ft#?profile=RESIZE_400x
By Christopher Knight

{ americanthinker.com } ~ In Georgia this past week, scumbag/liar-Joe Biden rallied a handful of voters in support of Georgia’s Democratic candidates for the United States Senate. The venue was an Atlanta warehouse parking lot that could have passed for scenery from The Walking Dead (in fact, part of the post-apocalyptic “Hunger Games” trilogy was filmed at Pullman Yards). The man who claimed more votes than any other presidential candidate in history was speaking to a bare crowd amid a graffiti-festooned depot. Meanwhile a considerable pro-Trump gathering amassed outside, many bearing signs reading “Where’s Hunter?”

In the long months leading up to the election there was little doubt as to whom the people preferred. Donald Trump’s rallies drew tens of thousands, while  scumbag/liar-Biden’s mustered up a few dozen, if that many.

And then came the election itself.

By now the allegations of voter fraud -- and accompanying evidence -- are well known. There are the statistical impossibilities arising from late-night ballot dumps. The official observers who were prevented from watching. The corruption was made possible by mail-in balloting. And then there is the matter of Dominion Voting Systems machines. One district in Antrim County, Michigan had 660 votes cast -- but there are only six registered voters there. And of those six, three cast ballots. The error rate allowed by the Federal Election Commission is 1 in 250,000 ballots: 0.0008 percent. The error rate of Antrim County machines was a whopping 68.05 percent. There is no reason not to suspect that Dominion’s ballot counting in other states had such “features.”

The matter of unjust measures is brought up at least nine times in the Old Testament. “Divers weights are an abomination unto the Lord; and a false balance is not good,” reads Proverbs 20:23. Absent reverence for holy writings, it still is to be noted: the ballot box is sacred. To violate it is to breach the contract that countless Americans have fought and suffered and died for.

And so circumstances not seen for a century and more have come about. We are faced with someone who will be sworn in as President of the United States… but has not earned true authority.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/12/must_we_respect_a_fraudulent_president.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• P/S Paul... 

Let's make it clear my allegiance is not to any man it is to God and then to the US Constitution... I expect and demand that the President, as the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the Land and head representative of the Executive power, under the US Constitution, stop dilly=dollying around with the Criminals in our Government, and flat out declares Martial Law and then arrests them all.  Thousands need to be jailed, maybe millions before it is over.  However, I don't see the resolve to do so in President Trump. I hope he has a better plan to preserve our Constitutional Republic... but a plan he must have or we are done as the Constitutional Republic our founding father's bequeathed to our care.

• That's semantics. If you mean what you say in your reply, your allegiance is to Trump and nothing but Trump as it should be. All else American - courts, elections, government agencies, etc - doesn't count for anyhing. The only things that count are Trump and his mandate to enforce the laws of the Unites States. He is the law and we the people support him no matter what. Thanks for clarifying your allegiance!

• Why would I give him any more respect than I do all the other stupid, lying dims?

He is not only a demented idiot, he is also a pervert and a pedophile.

• The Alfred E. Neuman of the political set?

Nah! Neuman had more on the ball.

Unbelievable - Facebook's lead executive on election policy was vice-president Joe Biden's ...

• Treat him the same way Trump was treated.

• Even worse.

• He will get as much respect as he gave for the past 4 plus years - NONE!  

• What do the Chinese think .....

https://m.facebook.com/1381071846/posts/10217455141995402/?d=n

• Intend to treat himthe very same way I treated Obama, should Joe make it to the WH! I ignored everything Obama said, and avoided his speeches ilke the plague! All I ever hear him say was all lies, anyway. I wouldn't expect Joe Biden to be any different. I mean, after all, he DID tell us that he had the worlds best fraud election system in history! Maybe the only time he's EVER told the truth! 

• I am glad you did it, if Joe Biden is going to be the worse of it all if he made it to the white house.

This reply was deleted.